Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hafeez

Salam.
    I have a question about who has learnt the whole Quran and become a Hafeez... if you got married with a hafeez, then what is your reward for that from Allah.. I have heard if you get married to a hafeez then u will enter Jannah - but im not sure .. and sum ppl just say that u r lucky if u get married to a hafeez...

i am confused..

***moved to discussion room***
    میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Originally posted by Al-muslima View Post
      Salam.
      I have a question about who has learnt the whole Quran and become a Hafeez... if you got married with a hafeez, then what is your reward for that from Allah.. I have heard if you get married to a hafeez then u will enter Jannah - but im not sure .. and sum ppl just say that u r lucky if u get married to a hafeez...

i am confused..
      if some one Hafz e Quran got merriage with Hafz e Quran that means Allah subhana wa ta'allah blesed upon u.
      i never liston one Hafz e Quran merried with Hafz e Quran going to jannah
      agar aik Hafze Quran quran ki talimat k mutabiq life spend karey aur us k hallal ko hallal aur us k haram ko haram jane to wo shakhs jannat mei jaye ga
      ye mei ne kahien b nhi suna na parah k aik hafze quran ki shadi hafze quran k sath ho inter jannah..
      sigpicNever say “HI” instead
      say ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM
      Never say “BYE” instead
      say “ALLAH HAFIZ”.
      Do not ignore your reality, u r MUSLIM

Comment

Nice one thanks

Our Lord! grant us good in this world

and good in the hereafter,
        and save us from the chastisement of the fire

Comment

okay thanks for the information ..

Comment

@ tauqir Bhai
            Good answer
            Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
            [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Working...
            X