PDA

View Full Version : This made my eyes wet

rainbow
03-09-2010, 10:48 AM
Every Friday afternoon, after the Jumma prayers, the Imam and his eleven year old son would go out into their town and hand out "PATH TO PARADISE" and other Islamic literature.
This particular and fortunate Friday afternoon, as the time came for the Imam and his son to go to the streets with their booklets, it was very cold outside, as well as pouring rain.

The boy bundled up in his warmest and driest clothes and said, 'OK, dad, I'm ready!'

His dad asked, 'Ready for what' 'Dad, it's time we go out and distribute these Islamic books.'

Dad responds, 'Son, it's very cold outside and it's pouring rain.'

The boy gives his dad a surprised look, asking, 'But Dad, aren't people still going to hell, even though it's raining?'

Dad answers, 'Son, I am not going out in this weather.'

Despondently, the boy asks, 'Dad, can I go Please'

His father hesitated for a moment then said, 'Son, you can go. Here are the booklets. Be careful son.'

'Thanks, Dad!'

And with that, he was off and out into the rain. This eleven year old boy walked the streets of the town going door to door and handing everybody he met in the street a pamphlet or a booklet.

After two hours of walking in the rain, he was soaking, bone-chilled wet and down to his VERY LAST BOOKLET. He stopped on a corner and looked for someone to hand a booklet to, but the streets were totally deserted.

Then he turned toward the first home he saw and started up the sidewalk to the front door and rang the door bell. He rang the bell, but nobody answered..

He rang it again and again, but still no one answered. He waited but still no answer.

Finally, he turned to leave, but something stopped him.
Again, he turned to the door and rang the bell and knocked loudly on the door with his fist. He waited, something holding him there on the front porch!

He rang again and this time the door slowly opened.
Standing in the doorway was a very sad-looking elderly lady. She softly asked, 'What can I do for you, son?' With radiant eyes and a smile that lit up her world, this little boy said, 'Ma'am, I'm sorry if I disturbed you, but I just want to tell you that ALLAH REALLY LOVES AND CARES FOR YOU and I came to give you my very last booklet which will tell you all about God, the real purpose of creation, and how to achieve His pleasure.'

With that, he handed her his last booklet and turned to leave.

She called to him as he departed. 'Thank you, son! And God Bless You!'

Next week on Friday afternoon after Jumma prayers, the Imam was giving some lectures. As he concludes the lectures, he asked, 'Does anybody have questions or want to say anything?'

Slowly, in the back row among the ladies, an elderly lady's voice was heard over the speaker.
'No one in this gathering knows me. I've never been here before. You see, before last Friday I was not a Muslim, and thought I could be. My husband died few years ago, leaving me totally alone in this world.. Last Friday, being a particularly cold and rainy day, i was contemplating suicide as I had no hope left.

So I took a rope and a chair and ascended the stairway into the attic of my home.. I fastened the rope securely to a rafter in the roof then stood on the chair and fastened the other end of the rope around my neck. Standing on that chair, so lonely and broken-hearted I was about to leap off, when suddenly the loud ringing of my doorbell downstairs startled me. I thought, I'll wait a minute, and whoever it is will go away.

I waited and waited, but the ringing doorbell seemed to get louder and more insistent, and then the person ringing also started knocking loudly....

I thought to myself again, 'Who on earth could this be? Nobody ever rings my bell or comes to see me.' I loosened the rope from my neck and started for the front door, all the while the bell rang louder and louder.

When I opened the door and looked I could hardly believe my eyes, for there on my front porch was the most radiant and angelic little boy I had ever seen in my life. His SMILE, oh, I could never describe it to you! The words that came from his mouth caused my heart that had long been dead TO LEAP TO LIFE as he exclaimed with a cherub-like voice, 'Ma'am, I just came to tell you that ALLAH REALLY LOVES AND CARES FOR YOU!'

Then he gave me this booklet, Path To Paradise that I now hold in my hand.

As the little angel disappeared back out into the cold and rain, I closed my door and read slowly every word of this book. Then I went up to my attic to get my rope and chair. I wouldn't be needing them any more.

You see? I am now a Happy Vicegerent of the One True God. Since the address of your congregation was stamped on the back of this booklet, I have come here to personally say THANK YOU to God's little angel who came just in the nick of time and by so doing, spared my soul from an eternity in hell.'

There was not a dry eye in the mosque. The shouts of TAKBIR...ALLAH AKBAR.. rented the air.

Imam-Dad descended from the pulpit to the front row where the little angel was seated....

He took his son in his arms and sobbed uncontrollably.

Probably no jama'at has had a more glorious moment, and probably this universe has never seen a father that was more filled with love and honor for his son... Except for One. This very one...

Blessed are your eyes for reading this message.

Don't let this message die, read it again and pass it to others. Heaven is for His people!
Remember, God's message CAN make the difference in the life of someone close to you.

Please share this wonderful message
Spread His Word, help Him and you'll see His hand in everything you do...

Q 5:3: This day I've perfected your religion for you, and completed my favor on you, and chose Islam for you as religion....
With prayers,

Naqshbandi
03-09-2010, 03:36 PM
great share.......

farhan
03-09-2010, 03:45 PM
MashaAllah... a story to inspire us. I wish Allah gives me more strength to do more and more to tell people that "ALLAH REALLY LOVES AND CARES". I shout here today that Allah really Loves and Cares... No Doubt....

rainbow
03-10-2010, 08:26 AM
Jazakallah to u both
thx farhan bhai we know ALLAH Tala really cares but we have to tell those who do not know that ALLAH TALA cares

Altaf Sultani
03-10-2010, 08:34 AM
Subhan ALLAH

rainbow
03-10-2010, 08:35 AM
Barakallah

Jessie
03-10-2010, 10:14 AM
its very nice...

rainbow
03-11-2010, 09:29 AM
Jazakallah

tauqirhussain
03-12-2010, 04:25 AM
Jazzak allah

rainbow
03-15-2010, 12:24 PM
Barakallah

ziaacca
03-18-2010, 10:21 PM
great share.......
It's wonderful and tears arising story to read. Thanks for bringing out this story to us.

I feel pity for the people who keeps worshipping humans and the things created by the almighty ALLAH.

Most of the people never bother to know the "truth" and keep following the practices which their fore-fathers kept following. How horrendous it is !!! Asthaghfirullah.

We feel such a horrible pain for just a small burn in our hand, and if this is the case what about the people who is going to spend there life time in the "fire of hell" ??

We are Muslims and must pray to ALLAH everyday just to thank for this glorious gift in addition to our five times prayers!!

May ALLAH shower his kindness and mercy on the people who went astray.

Aameen! Aameen! Yarabbal Aalameen.

It's said in our beautiful and truthful Islam religion that,

We'll not be able to recite Kalima at the time when our Ruh (soul) is taken if we don't respect "Azhan", i.e. if we keep speaking when Azhan is being given!!

So my dear brothers and sisters>> Never speak at the time of Azhan and we must recite Azhan Dua on completion.

Kind regards - Zia ul Haq

123MUS
03-18-2010, 11:00 PM
Nice story
Jazakallah hair for shairng:)

mughalvip1
03-19-2010, 04:25 AM
This really made my eyes wet. mashaAllah

fayaz.hs
03-19-2010, 05:22 AM
:jazaak:

juwairiah
03-19-2010, 06:17 AM
MashaAllah...Allah is great..Allah-hu-Akbar!!

jehansyed
03-19-2010, 12:24 PM
beautiful story,really heart touching

rainbow
03-22-2010, 01:27 PM
It's wonderful and tears arising story to read. Thanks for bringing out this story to us.

I feel pity for the people who keeps worshipping humans and the things created by the almighty ALLAH.

Most of the people never bother to know the "truth" and keep following the practices which their fore-fathers kept following. How horrendous it is !!! Asthaghfirullah.

We feel such a horrible pain for just a small burn in our hand, and if this is the case what about the people who is going to spend there life time in the "fire of hell" ??

We are Muslims and must pray to ALLAH everyday just to thank for this glorious gift in addition to our five times prayers!!

May ALLAH shower his kindness and mercy on the people who went astray.

Aameen! Aameen! Yarabbal Aalameen.

It's said in our beautiful and truthful Islam religion that,

We'll not be able to recite Kalima at the time when our Ruh (soul) is taken if we don't respect "Azhan", i.e. if we keep speaking when Azhan is being given!!

So my dear brothers and sisters>> Never speak at the time of Azhan and we must recite Azhan Dua on completion.

Kind regards - Zia ul Haq

Jazakallah for your lovely reply and concern for the ghair msulims but it is farz upon us to show them the true religion ALLAH TALA will guide them if it is their kismat but we must make the attempt to show them the true religion and its teachings may be someone will be saved from the fire of hell becuase of ALLAH TALA showing us to show that person. we must take the step forward for them to respond. Thank you for your reply.

Nice story
Jazakallah hair for shairng:) Barakallah

This really made my eyes wet. mashaAllah i'm glad it had an affect :)

:jazaak:
Barakallah

MashaAllah...Allah is great..Allah-hu-Akbar!! Allah Hu Akbar

beautiful story,really heart touching Jazakallah

Jaanasheen
07-25-2010, 05:46 AM
AS Salaam walaikum,

Really This Story Is Worth.
May Alla Bless us All, And Give The Strength To Forward His Message To Universe,.

Aameen,.

rainbow
07-25-2010, 03:28 PM
Sum Ameen

bashir ahmad
07-28-2010, 08:32 AM
Jazakallah

rainbow
11-05-2010, 12:21 PM
Barakallah

abdulmadarbux
11-05-2010, 12:51 PM
Jazzakallah Sister. May Allah reward you for this inspirational story.
May I add something I looked up for.

Among the signs that the Lord is pleased with His slave is that He guides him to do good deeds and avoid haraam things. This is confirmed by the words of Allaah:
“While as for those who accept guidance, He increases their guidance and bestows on them their piety” [Muhammad 47:17]
“As for those who strive hard in Us (Our Cause), We will surely guide them to Our paths (i.e. Allaah’s religion — Islamic Monotheism)” [al-‘Ankaboot 29:69]
“And whomsoever Allaah wills to guide, He opens his heart to Islam; and whomsoever He wills to send astray, He makes his heart closed and constricted, as if he is climbing up to the sky. Thus Allaah puts the wrath on those who believe not”
[al-An’aam 6:125]

Another sign of Allaah’s love for His slave and His being pleased with him is that He makes him beloved to His slaves. Al-Bukhaari (3209) and Muslim (2637) narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
“When Allaah loves a person, He calls out to Jibreel: ‘Allaah loves So and so,’ so Jibreel loves him. Then Jibreel calls out to the people of heaven, ‘Allaah loves So and so, so love him.’ So the people of heaven love him and he finds acceptance on earth.”

bint-e-anwar
11-05-2010, 12:54 PM
its amazing story.it realy made me cry. realy whenever Allah wants to show path to a person he makes the ways possible for him or her its only in the hands of Allah. who will b blessed by hidaya and who not man cannot achieve it by effort. and for the courage and devotion of little boy i wud say this is the spirit that Allah wants to see in all muslims.May Allah grant All of us with the same spirit to serve Islam and Allah

rabz
11-05-2010, 09:59 PM
mashallah subhanallah this has made my eyes wet jazakallah for sharing this

tracyk859
12-06-2010, 06:30 AM
Thanks for the post. Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.

_knownothing_
12-08-2010, 05:36 PM
remove ur sig plz adds and links are not allowed

abdulmadarbux
12-08-2010, 05:52 PM
remove ur sig plz adds and links are not allowed

Agreed, sister knowknowing. This is purely an islamic forum. "YOU CANNOT SERVE TWO MASTERS. EITHER GOD OR DEVIL"