X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aunthentic or not authentic

Asalamu a lakum sisters and brothers

I have a question on mind and hope someone can help me

When we go on websites there are many sites that show hadith paak how can we tell if the hadith is authentic or not.

some have references to them as well but we still dont know if they are authentic or not.

so this will prevent us from sharing hadith on this site and others as we dont know if they are true or not we cannot share them.

so how can we be sure they are real in order for us to pass on the knowledge and share it with others and fulfill a faraiz of our life of sharing knowledge.

Jazakallah khair
    “The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.”

Wa-Alaikumassalam
    Visit @ Ekabakti.com: Active Islamic Website for Al-Quran, Hadith, Dictionary and Da'wah

Comment

walikumsalaam sis

i have the same problem
      میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Wa-Alaikumassalam
        This occured to me several time.
        So it may be good, if possible, that scan copy of page from aunthetic book should be pasted.
        Anyway thanks sis for thinking aloud and bringing it out.
        Allah Jazaya khair de.
        Ameen
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _knownothing_ View Post
          walikumsalaam sis

i have the same problem
          I hope it will then be solved

Originally posted by Hassan1953 View Post
          Wa-Alaikumassalam
          This occured to me several time.
          So it may be good, if possible, that scan copy of page from aunthetic book should be pasted.
          Anyway thanks sis for thinking aloud and bringing it out.
          Allah Jazaya khair de.
          Ameen
          AMEEN

i found this problem and didnt think others had this problem so spoke it for my satisfaction mut it is something that needs to be looked at beofre we go round sending false information as we dont know what the real is and what the false is i hope someone can find a solution to this problem.

Jazakallah Slave of Allah i will check out the site

Comment

Originally posted by Slave-of-Allah View Post

I checked the site but it still doens't answer the question of how can we tell the difference between truth and false

Comment

Bukhari and Muslim are consisdered the most authentic...so i would try to use hadith from those two sources when posting.There are other good and authentic hadiths as well.

Comment

so any hadith that is from these two books are definitly authentic and how do we know the site we get them off and say they are from bukhari and muslim how do we know thats ryt.

Comment

Simple and easy answer is that apart from a Mufti or a Learned scholar its not possible for us to speak on the authenticity of a Hadees.
                  Buy the Sharah of every Ahadees book and u might be to some extent able to find about the authenticity of a particular Hadees.
                  But the books are in Arabic which are converted in Urdu (dont have idea about other translations).
                  So my advice would be to ask a Mufti about the chain of the Hadees or buy the sharah of Ahadees books that might help u a bit.
                  but asking the scholar is the best solution.
                  Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
                  [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Moata Imam Malik , Bukhari Shareef and Muslim Shareef are considerd the most authentic books for Ahadees but it doesnot mean that there are no authentic Ahadees in other Books.There are many Ahadees books and have authentic Ahadees.
                    Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
                    [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Jazakallah Wahaj bhai for ur help

Comment

Working...
                      X