X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtues

ASSALAMALIKUM BROTHER & SISTER

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

~Virtues Of Remembering Allah

"Therefore remember (by praying, glorifying) Me (Allah), I will remember you, and be grateful to Me (for My countless Favours on you) and never be ungrateful to Me." [Al-Qur'an: Surah Al-Baqarah, Chapter Number 2, Ayah Number 152]

"Therefore remember Me. I will remember you...
    Al-Hasan Al-Basri commented about Allah's statement: Remember Me regarding what I have commanded you and I will remember you regarding what I have compelled Myself to do for your benefit (i.e., His rewards and forgiveness).
    An authentic Hadith states: Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (SallAllahu 'alayhi wa'alihi wa'sallam) as saying: Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, said: I live in the thought of My servant and I am with him as he remembers Me. (The Holy Prophet) further said: By Allah, Allah is more pleased wth the repentance of His servant than what one of you would do on finding the lost camel in the waterless desert. When he draws near Me by the span of his hand. I draw near him by the length of a cubit and when he draws near Me by the length of a cubit. I draw near him by the length of a fathom and when he draws near Me walking I draw close to him hurriedly. [Sahih Muslim: Book Number 037, Chapter Number 001, Hadith Number 6610]

...and be grateful to Me (for My countless favors on you) and never be ungrateful to Me."
    In this Ayah, Allah commands that He be thanked and appreciated, and promises even more rewards for thanking Him.

Allah said in another Ayah: And (remember) when your Lord proclaimed: "If you give thanks (by accepting Faith and worshipping none but Allah), I will give you more (of My Blessings); but if you are thankless (i.e. disbelievers), verily My punishment is indeed severe." [Al-Qur'an: Surah Ibrahim, Chapter Number 14, Ayah Number 7]

Source: Tafseer Ibn-e-Kathir [Tafseer of Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayah Number 152]

JAZAKALLAH

(Hadith not checked upon)
    “The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.”

jazakallah khair

Comment

Barakallah

Comment

Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
        Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
        Lub pe Ho
        LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

jazzak Allah
          sigpicNever say “HI” instead
          say ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM
          Never say “BYE” instead
          say “ALLAH HAFIZ”.
          Do not ignore your reality, u r MUSLIM

Comment

jazaqallah

Our Lord! grant us good in this world

and good in the hereafter,
            and save us from the chastisement of the fire

Comment

Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
              [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Barakallah to u all

Comment

Working...
                X