Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody interested? Lets do collaborations!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody interested? Lets do collaborations!

Salaam Alaykum Fam', Its Luminus here. 'Hope ya'll doin' your best in your Iman and health Insha'Allah

Umm, anybody from uk interested in doin' Da'wah projects with me, like Imma Muslim Rapper and next winter i.e. winter 2011 I'll be droppin' down my debute album in uk Insha'Allah, so if anybody of ya'll too into Muslim Hip-Hop like me and willin' and tryin' to represent their culture and Deen, to use Rap as a positive mean to spread the Message of Islam and like who good at Rappin', singin', and writin' rhymes and poems, ya'll can reply back to this thread, hit me up on my profile or my email address can be found there on my profile too, so hit me there.
    I'll be movin' to uk Insha'Allah next summer so we can sit and together work this noble cause out Insha'Allah and get that album done and out officially by next winter Insha'Allah. Remember, everything is solely to please our Creator and of coarse this too; and no matter what people say, we ain't no perfecties and we ain't no scholars and we don't say that do what we doin' or we'll guide you to the Straight Path and somethin' more better, no! We just trynna show'em where you can get the Guidance from and we just trynna represent our culture 'Hip-Hop' inna positive way and trynna use this medium of Rap, graffiti art, and various other beautiful forms of art within the culture as a source of spreadin' Islam Insha'Allah and nothing else. This way, first of all we try to correct our ownselves and try to overcome our own shortcomings, and secondly it keeps us grounded on the Straight Path Alhamdulillah and helps us understand our Religion more better. Trust me, this is the way I came to enter the fold of this Beautiful Religion. Allah (SWT) Guides whom He wills.
    Now, its up to you, whether you accept the call or reject it, its a matter of you and your Lord then. We can just invite, not force. We can just say the Message as we're told so. If ya'll loyal to this 'broken-culture' of mine as I'm loyal to it Alhamdulillah, hit me up and we can have a chat Insha'Allah. Meanwhile, check these trailers out from the
    upcoming documentary film 'DeenTight' and Insha'Allah I hope ya'll will get a better picture of what I'm trynna say and show.

SHUKRUN

Keep the Deen Tight and take care out there, its a cold lonely world

I'm Out!

OneLove!

Your brother in Deen,
    Ahmed

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFrTbTBOkTs
    2) http://tv.muxlim.com/video/bXytfpuaAcq/Deen-Tight-Extended-UK-Trailer./
    Last edited by [ Ļϋмįήцş™]; 03-26-2010, 01:25 PM.
Working...
X