Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most value worshiper

In the Holy Quran Sura "Yunus" Ayat 62 the verse says:-

Behold! Verily on friends of Allah, there is no fear, nor they shall grieve.

Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) has said in Hadith Qudsi quoted below:-

Allah has said " The most value worshiper of my bondsman, seeking my nearness, is the one I have opposed on him; and my servant continues to draws me near Me through the work of supererogation, until I love him. And when I love him, I am his ears so that he hears Me, and his eyes so that he sees Me, and his feet so he walks by Me, I am his hand so that he do work by Me. When he raises his hand in the prayers,I grant his request, when he seeks refuge unto Me, I protect him".

The most Merciful Allah has bestowed powers in them by which whatever Aulia Allah thinks and says become " KUNFA YA KUN" ( be and it become). Hundred of people have been declared as dead have been brought to life by these Aulia Akram back to life again. Dead animal and birds has been also restored to life again although their bodies have been deteriorated since long. Thousand have been cured by them with out medicines including those living far away from them. Prophet like Hazrat Easa and Hazrat Moosa would envy their super-natural phenomena. They all are humble followers of Prophet Mohammed (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) so low before the Prophet how great would be they are. One wonder why people hesitate very much to pay due respect to these great personality, spiritually perfect and enlightened ones------the Saints, who have been laid to rest after their last breath on earth. Such people had a strong feeling that to visit the shrine of a Saint tantamount of a sin of "Shirk".

In another words Allah TA'ALA have revealed in the Holy Quran:-
    None one can be its guardian except Al-Muttagun (The pious, Saints) But most of them know not [8:34]

Allah TA'ALA declares that:
    "Verily, he who has purified the Nafs has attained victory, and he who has despoiled it has lost.

Allah TA'ALA also states that:
    "That day of Qiyamat (the day of doom) neither wealth nor sons will benefit anyone, but that person who comes to Allah with a reformed hearts".

Trough these Surrahs reference of Holy Quran it is undoubtedly defined that Aulia Allah (Saints) are not erroneous but also ALL MIGHtY Allah keeps them His comrade. Also Prophet Mohammed (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) has briefly clarified this issue of Aulia Akram (Saints) in Hadith.

Hazrat Saad Bin Abe Waqas (Rahmatullahi Allaih) has narrated that, Once Prophet Mohammed (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said that "Allah (GOD) alleviates the nations but through His devotees friends".

In this Hadith which is narrated by Hazrat Saad Bin Abe Waqas (Rahmatullahi Allaih), Prophet Mohammed (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) has defined that Allah helps the nation as a sum or individually only because of His friends which are Aulia Akram (Saints).

Hazrat Eabad (Rahmatullahi Allaih) has narrated that once Prophet Mohammed (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said that" In MY (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) nation there are forty Abdals (devotees) because of whom the system of the world exists. Cause of them rainfalls and due to them you are helped.

Hazrat Annas (Rahmatullahi Allaih) narrates that once Prophet Mohammed (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) said that "This world will not remain vacant from forty Abdals (devotees). Those who will be from the grandsons and nation of Hazrat Abraham (Alaihis Salaam) and due to them you will be helped.

All the authentic principals of Aulia Akram (Saints) are to be found in the Holy Quran and Hadith. This clearly untrue the saying, that Aulia Allah (Saints) are baseless or flawed and since there is not any Zikar of these Sufis and Saints in Holy Quran and Hadith is absolutely erroneous and against the teaching of Quran & Hadith. Even though, Allah GE and His propitiate Prophet Mohammed (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) have explicitly defined about these enormous celebrities. As we can see that these Aulia Akram are the major part of Islam and also they are one the most lightened path for the true believers and followers.

The spiritual statue of this Saints Undoubtedly is below the prophets, yet they are recognized as true successor of them. Their spiritual heights and achievements are enormous, glittering and unforgotten as they have attracted the suffering masses to their fold through their supernatural acts and mystic deeds. The suffering humanity not in their life time but even after passing of hundred of years after their breathing the last continues to be blessed even to this day and look up to them relievers of their worldly needs spiritual problems such as incurable, misfortunes, untold, miseries and natural calamities.

Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
    [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

jazakallah kharyn

Comment

subhan Allah
        sigpicNever say “HI” instead
        say ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM
        Never say “BYE” instead
        say “ALLAH HAFIZ”.
        Do not ignore your reality, u r MUSLIM

Comment

Working...