Importance of Duaa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importance of Duaa.

Imam Ali (Aleh Salam) says: "Dua" is the shield of a believer. If you keep on knocking the door of Divine Mercy, it will be opened to you."

Imam Sadiq (Aleh Salam) says: "Dua is more forceful than a sword."

Imam Musa Kazim (Aleh Salam) says: "Dua reverts both what has been destined and what has not been destined."

And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the supplicant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way. Noble Qur'an (2:186)

And your Lord says: "Call on Me; I will answer your (Prayer): but those who are too arrogant to serve Me will surely find themselves in Hell - in humiliation!" Noble Qur'an (40:60)

In this Holy verse, Allah (Subhana Wa Taala) considers Dua as prayers, that is to say, if someone speaks to his Lord, he has performed prayer and those who do not pray are considered as unbelievers.

Say: My Lord would not care for you were it not for your prayer; Noble Qur'an (25:77)

Imam Ali (Aleh Salam) says: "Allah (Subhana Wa Taala) doesn't answer the prayer of a person whose prayer doesn't come from his heart." Therefore, one should pray from the depths of his heart and should have a conviction that Allah (Subhana Wa Taala) will fulfill his wish.

Imam Sadiq (Aleh Salam) says: when a person wants Allah (Subhana Wa Taala) to help him in times of difficulty, he must make it a habit to supplicate to Allah (Subhana Wa Taala) before any such difficulty arises. He should not present himself to Allah (Subhana Wa Taala) as a total stranger when he needs help.

Imam Sadiq (Aleh Salam) says: the creature nearest to Allah (Subhana Wa Taala) is one who, while prostrating in prayer, cries and if he has lost hope of his prayer getting answered he should raise his hands towards the Heaven as if importuning Allah (Subhana Wa Taala) for granting his wish.

jazakallah khair

Comment

JazakAllaah...Allaah hum sab ko dua karne ki toufeeq ata farmaain..Ameen

Comment

summa aamin...

Comment

Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
          [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
            Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
            Lub pe Ho
            LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

Working...
            X