Hadith: Kisi ko ye na kahna ki Allah usey nahi bakhshega

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hadith: Kisi ko ye na kahna ki Allah usey nahi bakhshega

Copy below islamic messages and send it to your messenger friend list so that it may become Sadqa-e-zariya for us.

Urdu Tranalsation of hadith:
    Jundub Radi allaho anho se rivayat hai ki Rasoollallah Sallallaho alaihey wasallam ne farmaya ek shaksh bola kasam allah ki Allah taala falah (shaksh) ko nahi bakhshega Allah taala ne farmaya kaun hai jo kasam khata hai ki main falah ko na bakhshuga mainey usko bakhsh diya aur uskey aamal bekar kar diye ( jisney kasam khayee thi)
    Sahih Muslim, 6681

English Tranaslation of hadith:
    Jundub Radi allaho anho reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) stated that a person said: Allah would not forgive such and such (person). Thereupon Allah the Exalted and Glorious, said: Who is he who adjures about Me that I would not grant pardon to so and so; I have granted pardon to so and so and blotted out his deeds (who took an oath that I would not grant pardon to him).
    Sahih Muslim Book 032, Number 6350:

Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
    [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

jazakallah khairyn

Comment

jazzak Allah
        sigpicNever say “HI” instead
        say ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM
        Never say “BYE” instead
        say “ALLAH HAFIZ”.
        Do not ignore your reality, u r MUSLIM

Comment

Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah