• Show
Clear All

• The Answers For ......... Quiz

Bismilllah wa salaatu wa salaaam a'alaa rasoolilah

1. What are the 3 forbidden times to bury your diseased

• When the sun is rising until it has risen a spear length
    • When the sun has reached its meridian or zenith until duhur time
    • And when the sun is setting up until maghrib tme
    Proof=1. Muslim (1373) narrated that ‘Uqbah ibn ‘Aamir al-Juhani said: “There are three times at which the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade us to pray or to bury our dead: when the sun has clearly started to rise until it is fully risen, when it is directly overhead at midday until it has passed its zenith, and when the sun starts to set until it has fully set.

2. With the exception of battle of badr and uhud, name the remaining 7 battles that took place while the prophet (sallalahu aleyhii wa salaam) was alive.
    • Battle of ahzaab
    • Battle of banu quraidah
    • Battle of muraisi
    • Battle of khaibar
    • Battle of mu’tah
    • Battle of hunain
    • Battle of tabuk
    [i]The proof for this is in the book called the sealed necter[/I]

3. When a Muslim dies, it is waajib for the muslims as a community to pray upon the person, but with the exception of one person, who did the prophet SALLAHU ALEYHI WA SALAAM say that the janazah prayer is not waajib for you to pray upon this person, but rather mustahab.
    • The martyr who dies on the battle field
    Proof = Bukhari has narrated from Jabir that the Prophet, peace be upon him, ordered that the martyrs of the battle of Uhud be buried while they were still bleeding. He neither washed them nor offered a funeral prayer for them.

Ahmad, Ahu Daw 'ud and Tirmizhi reported that Anas said: "The martyrs of Uhud were not washed. They were buried with their wounds unwashed, and no funeral prayer was offered for them."

4. Lets say i own a farm with 18 camels 33 cows and 50 sheep ... Firstly am i obliged to pay zakkat on these livestock, and if yes how much do i owe on each animal.
    Camels = you pay 3 sheeps
    Cows = 1 calf
    Sheep = 1 sheep

Proof = Refer to the book buluuq muraam, or durur al bahiyah, or any well known kitaabu fiqh

5. There was one companion who narrated the most hadeeth about FITNAH from the prophet, (SALAAHU ALEYHI WA SALAAM) and had the most knowledge about FITNAH, what was the name of this companion.
    • Hudayfah ibn al yamaaan

6. When washing the corpse, the prophet SALAAHU ALEYHI WA SALAAM said that you should apply perfume on the body, but he forbade it for one person, who is this one person and why did he forbid it.
    • The Muhrim ( one who is in the state of ihram)
    • The reason why he forbade it is because when a person enters in to the state of ihram, it is not allowed for him to apply perfume, so the same ruling applies.

Proof = This is based on what the group reported from Ibn 'Abbas, who said: "During the last hajj, a man, mounted on a horse, was close to Allah's Prophet, peace be upon him, and was trying to learn more from him, when he suddenly fell off his mount. The horse kicked him and killed him. When the Prophet, peace be upon him, was told about him, he said: 'Wash him with water and lotus (leaves), then wrap him in his two sheets, and do not perfume his body nor cover his head, for Allah, the Exalted, will raise him on the Day of Resurrection with talbiyah (The prayer uttered during hajj by the pilgrims) on his lips'."

7. Give me the exact proof to say that the people of paradise and hell will never cease to exist ( try not to quote general ayaahs that state, people will be in there for eternal, i need a hadeeth that is clear cut.)

Proof = In the Sunnah, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Death will come on the Day of Resurrection like a black and white ram, and it will stand between Paradise and Hell. It will be said, ‘O people of Paradise, do you recognize this?’ They will crane their necks and look, and will say, ‘Yes, it is death.’
    It will be said, ‘O people of Hell, do you recognize this?’ They will crane their necks and look, and will say, ‘Yes, it is death.’ Then the command will be issued and it will be slaughtered. Then it will be said, ‘O People of Paradise, it is eternal and there is no death. O people of Hell, it is eternal and there is no death.’” Then the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) recited the verse (interpretation of the meaning):
    “And warn them (O Muhammad) of the Day of grief and regrets, when the case has been decided, while (now) they are in a state of carelessness, and they believe not”
    [Maryam 19:39]
    Narrated by Muslim, 5087, from the hadeeth of Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri)

8. Bukharee’s saheeh hadeeth collection has a chapter called the book of knowledge, and in thst chapter he has a principle that states, “knowledge proceeds speech and action”. So the question is, which ayah from the quran does he use as a daleel for this principle.
    • The proof for this is the ayah in surah Muhammed verse 19
    FaiAAlam annahu la ilaha illa Allahu waistaghfir lithanbika walilmumineena waalmuminati waAllahu yaAAlamu mutaqallabakum wamathwakum

The ayah first starts with faclam, which means know, meaning knowledge, then it says anahu laa ilaha ilallah, which is speech, and lastly it says wastakhfir lee dambik, and ask for forgiveness, which is action.

9. In the quran 5 Masaajid are mentioned, can you name these 5?
    • Masjad Quba
    • Masjad an Nabawi
    • Masjad al harram
    • Masjad al Aqsa
    • Masjad al Dira’a

10. The prophet (SALAAHI ALEYHI WA SALAM) said that allah has put a cure in 3 things, what are these 3 things.
    • Honey
    • Hijamah (wet cupping)
    • Cortication
    Proof= (The Prophet said), "Healing is in three things: A gulp of honey, cupping, and branding with fire (cauterizing)." But I forbid my followers to use (cauterization) branding with fire." Volume:7 Book :71 (Medicine)Number :584 Bukhare

Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
    Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
    Lub pe Ho
    LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

Jazak Allah bhai...

Comment

Great Work!!!!!

Comment

jazak Allah
          sigpic

Comment