And if when they do injustice unto their souls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And if when they do injustice unto their souls

To visit the Prophet of all Prophets, Guidance for all the creations, Beloved of Allah Ta'ala, Sayyedina Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam is close to compulsory. It is the best and most established method of attaining closeness to Allah Ta'ala. This is mentioned quite clearly in the Holy Qur'an, Allah Ta'ala says:
    "And if when they do injustice unto their souls, then O beloved! They should come to you
    and then beg forgiveness of Allah and the prophet should intercede for them, then surely
    they would find Allah Most Relenting, Merciful" (Surah Nisa, verse 64)

Hazrat Abdullah bin Umar radiallaho ta'ala anhuma narrates that Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam said, "Whosoever visits my resting place, my intercession is compulsory for him." (Wafa-al Wafa, page 394)

Another narration states, "Whoever comes to visit me, and has no other intention but to visit me, then it is my duty to intercede for him on the day of judgement." (Wafa-al Wafa, page 394)
    Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam has said, "Whoever visits me after I leave this world, it is as though he visited me during my life on the earth." This Hadith is supported by another Hadith in which Rasool Allah sallalaho alaihe wasallam said, "Whoever performs Hajj and visits my resting place after I have left this world, it is as though he visited me whilst I was on the earth." (Mishkat al Masaabih, page 241)
    Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
    [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
    Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
    Lub pe Ho
    LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

barakALLAH.........
      Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”

Comment

jazakAllah ..........
        میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

May ALLAH Reward You
          sigpic

Comment

Ameen

Comment

Working...
            X