Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you know the manner of Talking, Eating and Sleeping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know the manner of Talking, Eating and Sleeping?

Auzubillahi Minashshaitaa Nirrajeem

Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim ; Allah - Beginning With The Name Of - The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful.

Swallallaaho Allanabiyil Ummi wa aalehi Swallalaho Alaihi Wassallam Swalato Wa salaaman Alaik Rasool Allah

Hazrat Bahlool (May Allah's blessings upon him) indicated new ideas and techniques .Shaykh Junayd (May Allah's blessings upon him) a scholar and Sufi of repute, knew him very well.

One day as they met, Shaykh Junaid (May Allah's blessings upon him) requested him to give him some counsel and admonition. His students followed him.

The Shaykh Junayd (May Allah's blessings upon him) asked how Hazrat Bahlool (May Allah's blessings upon him) was. They answered, “ what do you want from him?”

Shaykh:”I am Junayd Baghdadi. Are you Abul Qasim?” Bahlool: “Yes! Are you Shaykh Baghdadi (May Allah's blessings upon him) who gives people spiritual guidance?”

Shaykh Junaid (May Allah's blessings upon him):”Yes!” He then requested him to give him some advice on life.Hazrat Bahlool (May Allah's blessings upon him): “You do not need any advice. You are a well known scholar,”

But Shaykh Junayd (May Allah's blessings upon him) insisted. Hazrat Bahlool (May Allah's blessings upon him) gave in and said: “Well, I shall ask you three questions. If you answer them correctly, you will be advised.” Shaykh Junaid (May Allah's blessings upon him) agreed so Hazrat Bahlool (May Allah's blessings upon him) proceeded to ask:

1)”Do you know the manner of talking?”

2)”Do you know the manners of eating?”

3)”Do you know the manners of sleeping? Shaykh Junaid (May Allah's blessings upon him) found these easy & simple questions and replied:

1)I know how to talk. I talk with a low voice, politely and to the point, so that the listeners are not at all offended.

2) I eat after having washed my hands, say Bismillah before I commence, and chew the food properly. When I finish, I thank Allah.

3)Before I go to sleep, I do my Wudhu and retire to a clean, pak, bed. Then I bear witness to my faith and go to sleep.” Hazrat Bahlool (May Allah's blessings upon him) stood up and started walking away saying: “I thought you were quite learned. Yet you do not know the most basic things of Islam. ”

But Shaykh Junayd (May Allah's blessings upon him) would not let him go. “Please, guide me for the sake of Allah,” he enjoined. “Well,” Hazrat Bahlool (May Allah's blessings upon him) said, Whatever you said was correct but a secondary virtues but if you do not know the principals of it then it is useless.

1) “It is no use talking softly, politely and to the point, if it is a lie. When talking, one must ensure that one speaks the truth.

2)That And when eating, remembering Allah over a food which is Haram, forbiden or usurped, has no meaning. You have to ensure that what you eat is Halal.
    you are not misappropriating the funds of an orphan, a widow, a fellowman etc.

3) And what is the use of sleeping with Wudhu and all the recitations if your heart is full of malice, jealousy and enemity towards you Mumin brother. He who sleeps with clean heart sleeps a religious man. Do you understand? These are the principals. The rest all are secondary virtues.”

Hazrat Ali (Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu) says :- A stupid man gives himself aways in three ways :

1) By speaking of things about which he is ignorant.

2) By answer before he has been asked

3) And by acting without deliberation
    Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
    [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

jazakAllah brother
    میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

BarakALLAH>>>>>
      Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
      [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Just an amazing post, such posts should be made more and more common so our youth can know what islamic intellects can do.

Comment

Working...
        X