X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merits of Jumma Prayer

u 'Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

ASALATU WASALAMU ALAYKA YA RASULLALLAH Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam

Jumma day is a Blessed Day, a day on which Hazrath Adam alayhis 'salam was born and so the Blessed day is know as Eid-ul-Momineen.

Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala honoured Islam there with and gave glory to the Muslims. Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala says: when there is azan for the prayer on the Jumma day, run towards rememberence of ME and give up buy and sale. The Most Honourable Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said: Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala has made compulsory on you on this day of mine and in this place of mine. The Most Honourable Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said: if a man loses three Jumas without any excuse, Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala puts a seal in his mind. In another narration : He throws Islam on his back.

The Most Honourable Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said: Hazrath Gibriel alayhis 'salam came to me with a clean mirror in his hand and said: This is Juma. Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala has made it obligatory on you, so that it may be a festival for you and after you for your followers. I Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said : what good there is for us in it? He said: You have got an suspicious time in it. If a man seeks anything to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala at this time, Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala has promised that He will give it to him. If he deprived of that, many aditional things are given to him in that connection. If anyone wants to save himself from any evil on that day, Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala saves him from a greater calamity or a like calamity which has been decreed on him. Jumma day is the best day to us and we shall call it in the Resurrection day as the day of grace. I Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam asked him: what object is there in the calling it as the day of grace? He said: Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala has made a valley in the paradise made of white musk. When the Jumma day comes, Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala descends on His Throne in Illyyin and sheds His Lusture and they look on towards His august face. The Most Honourable Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said: The sun rose for the first time on the best Jumma day and Hazrat Adam alayhis 'salam was created on that day. He entered Paradise first on that day and he was thrown in to this world on that day and his pensance was accepted on that day. He Died on this day and Resurrection will take place on this day. This day is a day of blessing of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala. The heavens and the angels have been given names on this day.

There is Hadis-e-shareef that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala will release six lacs of men from Hell on this day. The Most Honourable Prophet Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said: when the Jumma day is safe, all the days remain safe. He Salla Allahu ta'ala 'alayhi wa Sallam said: If a man dies on the Jumma day or night, the rewards of one martyrdom are written fOR him and the punishment of grave is forgiven.

By the Grace of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala i was also given life(born) on this earth is This Day, and i pray to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala that TO make us More close to the Righteous path with His Most Righteous Men as such i be prepared for This Day. Ameem Ya Rabul Alameen.

Jazakallah.

JAZAKALLAH NICE SHARING THANKS

Our Lord! grant us good in this world

and good in the hereafter,
    and save us from the chastisement of the fire

Comment

thanx for sharing
      Ye sab Tumhara karam hai Aqqa ki baat ab tak bani hui hai
      sigpic

Comment

jazakallah

Comment

Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
          [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
            Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
            Lub pe Ho
            LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

Working...
            X