Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep faith fresh in the heart

KEEP FAITH FRESH IN THE HEART

Hazrat Anas Radiallaho Ta'ala 'Anhu narrates that, "One day Rasool Allah Sallallaho 'Alaihi Wasallam climbed a hill in Arafat. He then prayed 2 rak'ats namaz and whilst facing the Qibla kept reciting the kalimah. He continued reciting and his blessed eyes were full of tears. The blessed beard and blessed chest became wet and the blessed tears fell on the ground. On seeing this I, Hazrat Anas Radiallaho Ta'ala 'Anhu, also started to cry. After some time Rasool Allah Sallallaho 'Alaihi Wasallam looked at me and enquired" "O Anas, why are you crying?" I replied "O Master, upon seeing you crying, I also cried." Rasool Allah then stated, "Happiness for him who has kalimah on his tongue and his eyes are full of tears, (because this keeps faith fresh).

My Beloved Prophet Sallallaho 'Alaihi Wasallam's beloved devotees, whether it is kalimah or any other words with which we are remembering Allah Ta'ala, we must be mindful that we do it sincerely and with a true intention. Fear of Allah Ta'ala must be kept in mind and try to make sure that whilst we are remembering that our eyes are moist with tears. This is also a Sunnah of our beloved Prophet Sallallaho 'Alaihi Wasallam and each action of Rasool Allah is worship.
    When Hazrat Anas Radiallaho Ta'ala 'Anhu cried after seeing Rasool Allah Sallallaho 'Alaihi Wasallam with tears in his blessed eyes, he was given the glad tidings that to have moist eyes when remembering Allah Ta'ala is very muck liked by our Lord and by his beloved Prophet Sallallaho 'Alaihi Wasallam. May Allah Ta'ala guide us all. Aameen
    Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
    [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

***moved to faith***
    میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Comment

Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
        Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
        Lub pe Ho
        LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

barakALLAH
          Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”

Comment

barakALLAH

Comment

sigpic
              ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
              نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

Working...
              X