Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The words of freedom

THE WORDS OF FREEDOM

Hazrat Uthmaan Ghani Radiallaho Ta'ala 'Anhu narrates that "the passing away of Rasool Allah Sallallaho 'Alaihi Wasallam had such a profound and disturbing affect on the companions that many different thoughts entered the minds of certain companions." He states that he was amongst those people. "One time Hazrat Umar Radiallaho Ta'ala 'Anhu came to me and greeted me but I did not realise that he had greeted me. He complained to Hazrat Abu Bakr Radiallaho Ta'ala 'Anhu, who asked me, "you did not reply to your brother 'Umar's salaam?" I replied that I did not do this. Hazrat Umar Radiallaho Ta'ala 'Anhu said this is exactly what happened. I said, "I did not even know that you had come and neither did I hear your salaam." Hazrat Abu Bakr Radiallaho Ta'ala 'Anhu said "You must have been busy in some thought and that is why you did not hear." I replied "I was busy in thought." "What was it you were thinking about?" enquired Hazrat Abu Bakr Radiallaho Ta'ala 'Anhu. I said "Rasool Allah Sallallaho 'Alaihi Wasallam has left us and we did not ask him what will lead to salvation." Hazrat Abu Bakr Radiallaho Ta'ala 'Anhu said "I have asked that question to Rasool Allah Sallallaho 'Alaihi Wasallam." Hazrat 'Uthmaan states that "I got up and said, may my parents be sacrificed on you, definitely you were more worthy of asking this question." Hazrat Abu Bakr Radiallaho Ta'ala 'Anhu said, "When I asked what will lead to salvation, Rasool Allah Sallallaho 'Alaihi Wasallam replied, he who accepts what I presented to my uncle (Abu Talib), and he rejected, that will lead to salvation." (Ahmed)

My Beloved Prophet Sallallaho 'Alaihi Wasallam's beloved devotees, May we be sacrificed on the status of the companions, (may Allah Ta'ala be pleased with all of them). How many favours have they bestowed on us? They always used to think and worry about forgiveness and freedom and through their questions we obtain the tools for obtaining freedom. If they did not ask the questions, then how would we have known what to do. Sayyedina Abu Bakr Radiallaho Ta'ala 'Anhu asked what leads to salvation and Rasool Allah Sallallaho 'Alaihi Wasallam said to accept the kalimah. To believe in the worship of one Allah Ta'ala and to believe in His Beloved Prophet Sallallaho 'Alaihi Wasallam. Therefore stay firm on our faith and keep the kalimah always on our lips and tongues. May Allah Ta'ala give us all death with faith. Aameen
    Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
    [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
    Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
    Lub pe Ho
    LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

Comment

Jazakallah khair
        Ameen sum Ameen
        “The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.”

Comment

jazakAllah brother i am reading this for the first time
          میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

barakALLAH
            Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
            [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Working...
            X