• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why i left face book ???????????

oalikum

my sis got this mail form her frnd
    who was addicted to face book

Salam
    I'm leaving facebook because I'm scared that in the day of judgement when Allah will ask me,what did I do when people were making fun of our Beloved Prophet (may the peace and the blessing of Allah subhanwataala be upon him )atleast I can answer by telling that I left facebook,to which I was addicted.
    and I hope you are doing the same...

Lets put our hand together to stop this evil act

i am posting this so that it may work for some one else too who is addicted to it

may Allah subhanwataala give us power and strength to fight against
    such evil acts ameen

میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

i have left it also.now wont use it again INSHALLAH TAALA
    sigpic

Comment

yes she was very addicted ...and she took this step just because she wanna show her love towards Prophet Peace Be Upon Him ... evry1 shuld try to avoid fb...so that they dnt even try of thinking of such a devilish thing again
      Last edited by Naqshbandi; 05-25-2010, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Inshallah i will also leave facebook very soon ....

Comment

thanks both of u for ur reply

its good to know u are talking that stp
          میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

when i heard this News at that movement I left Facebook.

Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
            Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
            Lub pe Ho
            LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

inshaAllah i vl stop using face book soon
              Ye sab Tumhara karam hai Aqqa ki baat ab tak bani hui hai
              sigpic

Comment

we will stop this

i hate facebook
                sigpicNever say “HI” instead
                say ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM
                Never say “BYE” instead
                say “ALLAH HAFIZ”.
                Do not ignore your reality, u r MUSLIM

Comment

Yes i have stopped using FB.

Comment

wow...what a great way to show love.....!

Originally posted by _knownothing_ View Post
                    oalikum
                    my sis got this mail form her frnd
                    who was addicted to face book
                    Salam
                    I'm leaving facebook because I'm scared that in the day of judgement when Allah will ask me,what did I do when people were making fun of our Beloved Prophet (may the peace and the blessing of Allah subhanwataala be upon him )atleast I can answer by telling that I left facebook,to which I was addicted.
                    and I hope you are doing the same...

Lets put our hand together to stop this evil act

i am posting this so that it may work for some one else too who is addicted to it

may Allah subhanwataala give us power and strength to fight against
                    such evil acts ameen

Indeed this msg made me laugh.....

What a great way to show your love for the Prophet Muhammad [pbuh]....

huh.....

If you are leaving becoz you were addicted then say that...but don't say you are leaving becoz you are scared of Question....

Did you forgot that we are ordered to fight with the evil,and try to stop it....????

Will not ALLAH ASK....WHY YOU DIDN"T TRIED TO CORRECT THEM...???? WHY YOU LEFT IT ???? then what you will say ??????

few peoples are insulting our beloved prophet Peace Be Upon Him and in place of correcting them ,you are leaving them to let them do...and u r calling this ur love for prophet Peace Be Upon Him....

grrrrrrrrrrrooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrr

I fight with them....word to word....The more they insult...the more i spread msg...

Loveing him mean following him....not leaving some place.....

Please don't hide your addiction problem behind the love of Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him
                    Last edited by Naqshbandi; 05-25-2010, 02:45 PM.

Comment

to everyone

@EveryOne@

If you are leaving fb,becoz you were addicted .... then there is no problem...leave it...

but don't say you left it becoz you love Prophet Peace Be Upon Him

When ever prophet Peace Be Upon Him saw something wrong,he tried to correct it...

and most imp....

Allah SWT will ask did you prayed regularly ?
                      did you gave zakat ?
                      did you follow what i orderer.. ?
                      why did you lied ?
                      why did you backbite ?
                      why you flrt...? why you disobey ur parents ?
                      why you didn't did dawah ?
                      why you didn;t helped people ?
                      why you didn;t guided peoples ?

do you think about these ???? do you try to correct this ?

think it.... these questions are more imp...?

if they try to insult our prophet
                      Peace Be Upon Him..... what happneed on 20 May ???

Muslims spread thousand of items with each other and with non-muslims.
                      There website hacked by Turkish Hackers !
                      There group closed by FB....
                      The Person who organised this said SORRY !

Did anyone made dua to ALLAH SWT that Please ALLAH MAKE THERE THIS EVENT USEFUL FOR ISLAM ?????????

think it....

so pls don;t stop ur dawah work....weather its fb or any other place....

thats what shaitan want.....

but if you are leaving fb becoz u were addicted..then no problem ... go ahead...

forgive me if im wrong at anyplace...and correct me...

Wsalam...
                      Last edited by Naqshbandi; 05-25-2010, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Before writing this post, I seriously condemn FaceBook for sponsoring such blasphemous content and events that may antagonize the Muslim community.

Nevertheless, I have controversies over how most of us have reacted to this event. I believe that we have overdone it and also unconsciously marketed it. Our response should have been educated. However, it was purely based upon emotion. I do not blame anyone as this was natural. Unfortunately, boycotting FaceBook is not a solution to the problem. If boycotting was the solution, Islam would have restricted to the walls of Mecca only.

I would like narrate an incident here,

Upon preaching Islam, the Prophet Peace Be Upon Him was chased by the people of Taif. They made mockery of him and pelted stones at him. They almost stoned him to death. The blood flowed down through his body and jammed onto his feet. He was in great agony and mourning in pain. An angel descended upon him and said, "O Messenger of Allah! Do you want me to crush these people between these two mountains of Taif?, The Prophet
                        Peace Be Upon Him replied and said, "No! for they are ignorant and may Allah lead them to the right path". The angel asked him thrice, but every time our Prophet said NO and prayed for them. (SUBHANALLAH).

This incident has a great learning within it, if we realize and understand.

The love for the Prophet
                        Peace Be Upon Him is way beyond than how we have reacted to this event. We need to understand and define it properly.

How effectively have we incorporated the Prophet's SUNNAH into our lives? In one of the Hadith, the prophet has explicitly stated, "For those of you who love me, follow the Quran and My Sunnah"

Sorry! Protesting is an easy thing, if you really love the Prophet
                        Peace Be Upon Him, just try to be like him and prove it with your action.

May Allah bless us all and may Allah help us follow the Prophet's
                        Peace Be Upon Him Sunnah.

Allah Amaan

Last edited by Naqshbandi; 05-25-2010, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Salam,
                          actually the reason to bycott face book is a part of discouraging com pain of their Muslim members regarding to show our heart ummah feelings for hazrat Mohammad
                          this is the only way to show face book our commitments and belonging with religion.
                          regards
                          Last edited by Naqshbandi; 05-25-2010, 02:42 PM.

Comment

@kingslaveofallah ..!

I don't know what you want to show by these humiliating comments. I am also this type of person who want to fight against facebook and all these kind of evils on every available forum. I am doing it and will not stop INSHALLAH. But if someone who was addicted with facebook just stop using that bcoz he or she felt bad about using this it is also positive i think. I appreciate her by doing this and i want all Muslim users to bycot this facebook shit. But be careful about your comments always. You should know that if anyone can stop Zulm with his/her hands he should do it, if can't then he should speak against it, even he don't have power to speak against it then he should feel it bad in his/her heart. So the sister who left fackbook shit, i appriciate her.

I always appreciate every positive act, doesn't matter it is small or big. So Brother, be careful about anything you write and say. The Christian and jew shits are doing these kind of things to teas us, and you are teasing a sister and many other persons too. So don't be like them even 1% with your Muslim Brothers and Sisters.

I hope you will take it positive instead of what you did earlier...! Allah Hafiz

Comment

Everyone please write Darood e Pak in full
                              Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
                              [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Working...
                              X