Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have deactivated my facebook acount......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have deactivated my facebook acount......

brorthers and sisters for the good cause i have deactivated my face book acount it is a shame on us if we still use face book........after all this things happen to us and our religion.....
    so please kindly deactivate your account and before deactivating please remove all the photos which u have uploaded
    Ye sab Tumhara karam hai Aqqa ki baat ab tak bani hui hai
    sigpic

yes i agree. thank you for posting this and causing aware amoung the fellow muslims on this site may Allah all guide us to the righteous path Ameen.

Comment

Yes even i will do so....
      ThnX Bro...
      Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
      Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
      Lub pe Ho
      LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

i hv an objection me lord !!!

am sorry i know am too late to reply this post but stilll i vud like to giv reasons vhy i didnt do it and vhy i don vanna do it ...

- first of rite now for us Generation who vant to understand ISLAM and vant to truly seek the Real knowledge and vant to practise ... Face BOOOK is a very goood source ...

- secondly, now a days v don hv much time to go through Islamic books or to read the whooooole Quran koz v r so busy in our jobs, vith frnds, vith family, vith relatives and merry making tht v don vant to go through the ISLAMIC literature ... so facebook is a healthy quick source koz every single person among us browses facebook every day ... but it depends upon u vht u vant to extract out of it

- thirdly, if u don do facebooking ... then there are so many other sources to spoil us now a days .. TV CABLE, MOBILE Fones, Yahoo & MSN chat groups, MIRC, Youtube, SKype .. etc .. so by only banning facebook vont do any good ... if u vanna stop fb then along vith tht do ban the Mobile fones, and all the other sources of Moral corruption asvell

- forthly, if i give u my example ... i do a lot of facebooking and 98% of my time ova there is spent in seeking ISLAMIC knowledge, making my own ISLAMIC LIbrary on my lappy.

- fifthly, the Islamic Material from Youtube is been uploaded on facebook by different sources and u don alvays hv to keep browsing for the video material on youtube .. koz it comes to u directly thru fb from YT

- sixthly, the biggest source of this generation's Unity is FB... and the Muslims of the whole vorld r joined together thru this source today ...

and there r so many other reasons i can support my *Not Banning FB* vith

in my opinion, its not fair ... u cant do anything good to anyone by banning urselves from FB koz u gonna looooose a lot and vill lack behind ... and basically it depends upon u vht u vant out of it ... if u vant Good out of it... u have good, if u vant Bad/evil out of it ..u find a lot of evil

i vud like to know ur views ... Jazakallah

Comment

Working...
        X