Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can any1 answer my these 3 questions ?plz

my questions are
    1.phansee k waqt fajr or suraj nikalne se pehle kyu mohaiyan kiya gaya hai?
    2. hw can we identify the dead body of girl either she was muslim or nonmuslim?
    3.kon see aise cheeez hai jo aap k pass ho to nikha nhi hoga or na hoto janaza nhi hoga?
    plz answer my question as soon as possible

Ans no2,us larki ko gussal de kr bacha hua pani ghore ko pelaion agr p le tu wo larki muslim ha q k kehte ha k ghura haram cheez nhi khata na pita

Comment

Originally posted by hami View Post
      Ans no2,us larki ko gussal de kr bacha hua pani ghore ko pelaion agr p le tu wo larki muslim ha q k kehte ha k ghura haram cheez nhi khata na pita

Simply stunned at the reply
      Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
      [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

I have confirmed about the 2nd question and the answer is that the location (area) where the body is found will determine that whether she is Muslim or Not.

And for the body of Man further conditions should be met.
        Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”

Comment

Originally posted by Wahaj View Post
          I have confirmed about the 2nd question and the answer is that the location (area) where the body is found will determine that whether she is Muslim or Not.

And for the body of Man further conditions should be met.
          bhai ididnt get how the location will determine
          Ye sab Tumhara karam hai Aqqa ki baat ab tak bani hui hai
          sigpic

Comment

where her body is found e.g in Lahore then as there are Muslims there so she will be considered as a Muslim

Comment

o ALaikum yo alllz ..

i dunno lolz ... these questions vere kynda funny to me .. i dunno vhy ???
              these r extremely complicated ones vhere if v look at ourselves v don even know how to properly say our prayers ---
              ive seen in the mosques the movements of 98 percent of ppl r rong during saying their prayers ... am saying so in the light of Ahadith ...

so be simple clean and clear about islam and simply follow it ... there is no Aaaalim sitting over here to give such replies ... juss stay on the straight path and try utmost to follow it and ull find the answers of such things urself ...

Jazakallah .... o Alaikum

Comment

strange question ss
                میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

nobody can gv me the answers?
                  plz plz i beg 2 all of u plz try ur level best to answer these questions>>>>>>
                  this is my personal requset 2 all of u

Comment

o Alaikum ..sis

if u don mind u better consult some AAALIM for ur questions to be answered ..

Jazakallah

Comment

Originally posted by shahla afreen View Post
                      my questions are
                      1.phansee k waqt fajr or suraj nikalne se pehle kyu mohaiyan kiya gaya hai?
                      2. hw can we identify the dead body of girl either she was muslim or nonmuslim?
                      3.kon see aise cheeez hai jo aap k pass ho to nikha nhi hoga or na hoto janaza nhi hoga?
                      plz answer my question as soon as possible
                      I think I can try to answer these questions.
                      for question No.1 . I think ke usko subbhu ka suraj bhi naseeb na ho ( Nafrath ka alaam ke maut ki saja ke bath dil ka bhada nikal lia)
                      2. Girl agar namazi ho to uske peshaani par sajjduan ki nishayan hogi ya dosri ibadat ys neekakar biwi ki nishaniyaan hogi .I agree with Wahaj Bhai also that area has also to be taken in to account. Agar sirf muslim ho to mushkil hai.
                      3.Maut yani ke death . Agar muat nahi ho to nikah nahi hoga or maut na ho to janaza nahi ho ga.
                      sigpic

Comment

ThanX hasan...
                        But plz chek with known Scholars of islam
                        Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
                        Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
                        Lub pe Ho
                        LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

These are weird Questions. I am very sorry but i don't think that there are right answers to the questions you listed.

Comment

Originally posted by fayaz.hs View Post
                            ThanX hasan...
                            But plz chek with known Scholars of islam
                            Barka Allah Bhai
                            For which question should I consult Aalims?
                            I guess it is for the girl?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hijab pearl View Post
                              These are weird Questions. I am very sorry but i don't think that there are right answers to the questions you listed.
                              Yes wierd questions.!
                              I tried to answer Let us try to find the answer o.k?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X