Proofs religion :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proofs religion :)

We are born in to the world and told by many religions that they are the truth. The only religions with proof has the following proofs below.

Turin Shroud (proven):Incorrupt bodies of saints (real bodies):I could have become a Muslim, but I am a Catholic because of these proofs that Jesus Christ died on the cross.

The other religions have nothing to match Catholicism for evidence.

God bless

Dylan

weakest reference you gave in the link.Only a fool would believe such evidence and other link is not working.

Also regarding the intact bodies of Saints.I show u a real Miracle of Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him which is Quran revealed by ALLAH to Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him and it mentioned about the body of the pharoh.
    See this video

YouTube - The Miracle of Pharaoh in the Quran

And thats whats called a Miracle.Where Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him was told by ALLAH through revelation what will happen of Pharohs body.And know what his body was found a few years back and this happening was told to Muslims more than 1400 years back.

Jesus Peace Be Upon Him is alive no doubt and is a MUSLIM.

i offer u to accept the only true religion i.e Islam and stop following the Media and all that crap.Only look at the dates when the research was made in the link u provided and u can say it cant be true.
    Learn about Islam through authentic sources and not through Media and other unauthentic sources
    Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
    [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Originally posted by Wahaj View Post
      weakest reference you gave in the link.Only a fool would believe such evidence and other link is not working.

Also regarding the intact bodies of Saints.I show u a real Miracle of Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him which is Quran revealed by ALLAH to Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him and it mentioned about the body of the pharoh.
      See this video

And thats whats called a Miracle.Where Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him was told by ALLAH through revelation what will happen of Pharohs body.And know what his body was found a few years back and this happening was told to Muslims more than 1400 years back.

i offer u to accept the only true religion i.e Islam and stop following the Media and all that crap.Only look at the dates when the research was made in the link u provided and u can say it cant be true.
      Learn about Islam through authentic sources and not through Media and other unauthentic sources
      Jazak Allah bhai...

Good reply.........

Comment

Originally posted by thetruth82 View Post
        We are born in to the world and told by many religions that they are the truth. The only religions with proof has the following proofs below.

Turin Shroud (proven):Incorrupt bodies of saints (real bodies):I could have become a Muslim, but I am a Catholic because of these proofs that Jesus Christ died on the cross.

The other religions have nothing to match Catholicism for evidence.

God bless

Dylan

previously u left the discussion by not answering the question posed to uuu.....again u came with ur miracles......check this

Google Image Result for http://www.jesuswillreturn.com/signs/pic_signs/a1.jpg
        Haiderium Qalandram Mastam
        Banda e Murtaza Ali Hastam
        Peshwa e tamam Rindanam
        Ke Sag e Koo e Sher e Yazdanam

also visit www.aulia-e-hind.com for shrines across world

Comment

Jazakallah Bhai
          Islam is a true religion & there are not just one but hundreds of Miracles mentioned in the Holy Quran.

Comment

See this video

jazakAllah Khair brother....exellent reply

Comment

Working...
            X