Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please hepl

in the name of god the merciful
    - نص الحديث - اللهم إليك أشكو ضعف قوتي وقلة حيلتي وهواني على الناس يا أرحم الراحمين إلى من تكلني إلى عدو يتجهمني أم إلى قريب ملكته أمري إن لم تكن ساخطا علي فلا أبالي غير أن عافيتك أوسع لي أعوذ بنور وجهك الكريم الذي أضاءت له السموات والأرض وأشرقت له الظلمات وصلح عليه أمر الدنيا والآخرة أن تحل علي غضبك أو تنزل علي سخطك ولك العتبى حتى ترضى ولا حول ولا قوة إلا بك
    Dear Muslim brother , salaam aliekom , if i come to you today because i knock all doors and exhaust all my resources,my story is as long as difficult ,but i will try to write it in few lines , I'm Mr x (i beg your forgiveness and indulgence for using x name for sensitive Matter ) an Arab living in Thailand for 15 years, electrical engineer ,speak Arabic ,French,English and Thai .use to work for an export company as a sourcing agent for there French customers for 300 usd ,enough for me and my family to get a decent life (wife is a Thai citizen ).have been jobless for a year now after the company move to china as i don't have enough money to open my own .anyway al hamdou lilah i try to survive by doing a part time job as an English teacher . two years before my wife passed away after giving birth to my daughter ,living with here grand mother who is Buddhist , things was fine as she was young , but growing up she begin to learn Buddhist manner .as a Muslim is very irritating for me , all i need is two ticket and 1000usd for my expired visa to bring my daughter to my country with any guaranty you asking for,and i will provide you with all necessary evidence of my present story .any help from Muslim brothers is Haily appreciate from douaa to a comforting email or advice or any amount also any job in any field will bevery helpful.
    thank you all .
    my contact:
    email: boukhater1@gmail.com
    mobile:0066843281124
    asalam
    ما نقصت صدقة من مال ، وما زاد الله عبداً بعفوٍ إلا عزاً ، وما تواضع أحد لله إلا رفعه الله
    و الحمد لله رب العالمين
Working...
X