PDA

View Full Version : koooool one liner

_knownothing_
06-03-2010, 08:09 AM
If you're too lazy to start anything, you may get a reputation for patience.

I'm on a seafood diet. Every time I see food, I eat it.

I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people.

Never try to drown your troubles... Especially if he can swim.

Smile, it makes people wonder what you're thinking.

Don't be so open-minded your brains fall out.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station.

By the time a man realizes that his father was usually right, he has a son who thinks he's usually wrong.

Teachers are those who help us in resolving problems which, without them, we wouldn't have.

AHB
06-03-2010, 08:26 AM
very nice sister

_knownothing_
06-03-2010, 08:27 AM
thanks brother

Hassan1953
06-03-2010, 09:20 AM
VERY NICE SHARE OF INFORMATION

SPECIALLY THE FOLLOWING

I'm on a seafood diet. Every time I see food, I eat it.

I talk to myself because I like dealing with a better class of people

Never try to drown your troubles... Especially if he can swim.

_knownothing_
06-03-2010, 09:21 AM
glad u like thme

Hassan1953
06-03-2010, 09:29 AM
THERE ARE SOME COOOL RULES ALSO

1 LAW OF QUEUE: If you change queues, the one you have left will start to move faster than the one you are in now.

2 LAW OF TELEPHONE : When you dial a wrong number, you never get an engaged tone.

3 LAW OF MECHANICAL REPAIR : After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.

4 LAW OF THE WORKSHOP: Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.

5 LAW OF THE ALIBI: If you tell the boss you were late for work because you had a flat tyre, the next morning you will have a flat tyre.( So do not lie to boss ).

6 BATH THEOREM: When the body is immersed in water, the telephone rings.
7 LAW OF ENCOUNTERS: The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.

8 LAW OF THE RESULT: When you try to prove to someone that a machine won't work, it will !
9 LAW OF BIOMECHANICS: The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.

10 THEATRE RULE: People with the seats at the furthest from the aisle arrive last.

11. LAW OF COFFEE: As soon as you sit down for a cup of hot coffee, your boss will ask you to do something which will last until the coffee is cold.

_knownothing_
06-03-2010, 10:15 AM
1 LAW OF QUEUE: If you change queues, the one you have left will start to move faster than the one you are in now.

believe me it happens :D

Hassan1953
06-03-2010, 10:27 AM
Yeah it always happens
Specially : LAW OF ENCOUNTERS: The probability of meeting someone you know increases when you are with someone you don't want to be seen with.

Embarassing na?

_knownothing_
06-03-2010, 10:30 AM
lol probablity

well i hate it bc i don;t understand it :D

Hassan1953
06-03-2010, 10:35 AM
lol probablity

well i hate it bc i don;t understand it :D

Well it is like this
If you want to have a business relationship or wanted to establish a new business with some one new your partner whom you dont want to know this will appear before you. You will have a lot of expnanations to do and tell a lot of lie.

_knownothing_
06-03-2010, 10:36 AM
yup iit happens

_knownothing_
06-03-2010, 10:37 AM
3 LAW OF MECHANICAL REPAIR : After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch.

very true

_knownothing_
06-03-2010, 10:38 AM
4 LAW OF THE WORKSHOP: Any tool, when dropped, will roll to the least accessible corner.

i always lose my pencil