Virtues of Rajab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtues of Rajab

Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
    [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”

Comment

Comment

Comment

Jazzak allah
          sigpicNever say “HI” instead
          say ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM
          Never say “BYE” instead
          say “ALLAH HAFIZ”.
          Do not ignore your reality, u r MUSLIM

Comment

jazaqallah

Our Lord! grant us good in this world

and good in the hereafter,
            and save us from the chastisement of the fire

Comment

i cant see images
              Ye sab Tumhara karam hai Aqqa ki baat ab tak bani hui hai
              sigpic

Comment

Mr. Wahaj, please, quote any hadith from Bukhari or Muslim regarding virtues of the month of Rajab. My humble request don't quote unreliable books.
                Please beware of 'bida'h.

Comment

i can't see anything
                  میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Mr Wahaj I am waiting for your comments.
                    Please beware of 'bid'ah'.
                    Best wishes for you and all.

Comment

All Praise be to ALLAH
                      yes i m aware of what Bidah is.
                      May be u need to know a lot about it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhai View Post
                        Mr. Wahaj, please, quote any hadith from Bukhari or Muslim regarding virtues of the month of Rajab. My humble request don't quote unreliable books.
                        Please beware of 'bida'h.

First u should prove me that any hadees quoted from other han Bukhari and Muslim is unreliable and then i will discuss further.

Comment

Gain knowledge before arguing.As ur comment that prove from a hadees from Bukhari and Muslim shows how much education about ahadees u need to gain.

Comment

For ur kind information Nazhatul Majalis is a Hadees book and not a un reliable book written by Albani.And other books are of great great scholars if u could have only gained knowledge.So before writing anything gain knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by afzaluddin View Post
                              i cant see images
                              Wait a bit.Its taking time to appear

Comment

Working...
                              X