Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quranic Verses about Hijab!!

Surah An-Nur, Verses 30 and 31

'And Say to the believing women to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts) and not to show off their adornment except only that which is apparent (like both eyes for necessity to see the way, or outer palms of hands or one eye or dress like veil, gloves, head-cover, apron), and to draw their veils all over Juyubihinna (i.e. their bodies, faces, necks and bossoms) and not to reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husband's fathers, or their sons, or their husband's sons, or their brothers or their brother's sons, or their sister's sons, or their (Muslim women) (i.e. sisters in Islam), or the (female) slaves whom their right hands possess, or old male servants who lack vigour, or small children who have no sense of feminine sex. And let them not stamp their feet so as to reveal what they hide of their adornment. And all of you beg Allah to forgive you all, O believers, that you may be successful'

SURAH AL-AHZAAB - VERSE 59

'O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw
    their cloaks (veils all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way)...'

Comment

Its gud work sis................

Comment

Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
        Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
        Lub pe Ho
        LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

Jazakallah khair
          “The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.”

Comment

Working...