Benefits Of Wearing Hijab( Veil)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benefits Of Wearing Hijab( Veil)

For Muslim women, Covering The Head is not the sign of degradation or oppression.It is a commandment from Allah, who is not male or female, and thus, would not discriminate against women, a segment of his creation.
    1. Head covering is a sign of purity and diginty. It highlights the Muslim woman as a pure, chaste woman and sets her apart from the immoral behavior associated with women who dress immodestly.
    2. The Hijab Is a Sort of "Screen" between the chaste Muslim woman and the evil that exists in the world. When a woman wears a hijab she is less likely to be harassed by men with lusty motives; She is less likely to be exploited for her beauty and feminity.
    3. The Hijab allows a woman to move about outside the confines of her home With her attention on the tasks she has set out to do. The Muslim woman does not try to impress anyone but Allah when outside of her home. She is not concerned if men find her attractive, or if people are impressed because she has the latest fashions, or the newest hairstyle. She leaves her home as a self-confident part of human race,not as a fashion-plate seeking stares and adoration in order to gain self-esteem.
    4.The hijab cuts down on competition among women. How many people in the West sacrifice financial savings and health in order to have plastic surgery-in a desperate attempt to meet up to an unrealistic standard of beauty.
    5.IN Islam, Women are appreciated for their Knowledge, piety and Contribution to society. When women wear hijab one finds that the most beautiful women are not necessarily the most popular. Rather, a woman is assessed for her mind, and not just superficial physical traits.
    Last edited by expert; 06-13-2010, 09:11 PM.
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, Help me to remember that, your love is greater than my disappointments & your plans For my life are better than my dreams..

Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
    Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
    Lub pe Ho
    LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

Jazak Allah sis...

Comment

Working...
      X