Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quranic Verse About Hijab

Aslam-o-Alakum!Every body
    Today i was reading the Quran about the hijab for women, and in Verse 59 of Surah Al-Ahzaab reads:

"O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when outside) : so that they should be known (as such) and not molested".

So what you people say about the Hijab for women in these days ? Girls are especially requested to share their thoughts on this.
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, Help me to remember that, your love is greater than my disappointments & your plans For my life are better than my dreams..

In these days r older days the Hijab is must to all Sisters in Islam... because its Allah order n believing women should wore it.... Which pleases Allah subhanwatala...
    Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
    Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
    Lub pe Ho
    LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

Originally posted by expert View Post
      Aslam-o-Alakum!Every body
      Today i was reading the Quran about the hijab for women, and in Verse 59 of Surah Al-Ahzaab reads:

"O Prophet! Tell thy wives and daughters and the believing women, that they should cast their outer garments over their persons (when outside) : so that they should be known (as such) and not molested".

So what you people say about the Hijab for women in these days ? Girls are especially requested to share their thoughts on this.
      jazak Allah
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fayaz.hs View Post
        In these days r older days the Hijab is must to all Sisters in Islam... because its Allah order n believing women should wore it.... Which pleases Allah subhanwatala...
        True True
        May Allah Subhnahu Ta'la grant our sisters the tuafik
        Ameen
        sigpic

Comment

Jazaqallah

Our Lord! grant us good in this world

and good in the hereafter,
          and save us from the chastisement of the fire

Comment

Asalam-o-Alaikum

I read a few messages about hijab and wanted to share this with all of you.

1.“O you Children of Adam! We have bestowed on you raiment to cover your shame as well as to be an adornment to you. But the raiment of righteousness, that is the best. Such are among the Signs of Allah, that they may receive admonition.” (Quran 7:26)

2.“And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what must ordinarily appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, or their brothers' sons or their sisters' sons, or their women or the servants whom their right hands possess, or male servants free of physical needs, or small children who have no sense of the shame of sex, and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O you Believers, turn you all together towards Allah, that you may attain Bliss.” (Quran 24:31).

May Allah guide us to the right path. Inshallah

JazakAllah Khair
            My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, Help me to remember that, your love is greater than my disappointments & your plans For my life are better than my dreams..

Comment

Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
              Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
              Lub pe Ho
              LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

jazakAllah brother
                میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Working...