Prayer for Prospering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayer for Prospering

Apart from daily/yearly prayers there are Supererogatory Performances of the Worship which are of 9 types and one among them is Prayer for Prospering.

Prayer for Prospering

Whoever is anxious about a matter and does not know how it will end and does not know whether it is better to leave it or to proceed upon it, has been commanded by the Messenger of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala The Prophet Salla Allahu 'alayhi wa Sallam to perform a Worship of two rakats apart from the prescribed,

Reciting in the first the Surah Fatihah and Surah Kafiroon and in the second the Surah Fatihah and Surah Ikhlas and then when he/she finishes to make his supplication and say,

"O Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala, I ask of thee prospering by thy knowledge and ask thee to give me power by thee power and ask thee of thy great favour for verily Thou hast power and i do not have power and thou dost know and i do not know and thou art the knower of the unseen. O AllahSubhanahu wa Ta'ala, if Thou dost know that this matter is best for me, in my religion and this life of mine and the end of this matter of mine both soon and late bring it to pass for me and bless me in it and then make it easy for me. If thou dost know that this affair will be bad for me in my religion and this life of mine and likewise its end, both soon and late turn me away from it and turn it away from me and bring to pass for me the best, whereever it may be. Verily thou art powerful overeverything!".

Hazrath Jabir bin Abdullah Radi Allahu anhu related it.He said " The Messenger of Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'alaThe Prophet Salla Allahu 'alayhi wa Sallam used to reach us the worship of prospering in all affairs as he used to teach us the surah.

Habeeb-e-paak Hazrath Sayyidnah Mohammad Mustafa Salla Allahu 'alayhi wa Sallam said " Whenever any one of you is anxious about an affair let him perform a Worship of two rakats, Then let him mention the affair and offer a supplication according to what we have mentioned."

Jazakallahu Khair!

Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
    Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
    Lub pe Ho
    LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

jazakAllah brother
      میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
        [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Working...
        X