X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here are some Question

ا
    لسلام عليكم

Some people get stuck during sit down's with a woman/man they are looking to marry. Sometimes you can't think of any Questions and it may get a bit awkward. Anyways, I found this article about common questions which could be asked during a sit down between two people looking to get married.

The First: Academic Questions such as:
    1.Did you graduate from high school and if so, what year, which one and what was your GPA (i.e. grade point average)
    2. What did you do after graduation?
    3.What are your views regarding college and furthering our education?
    4.If we have children, how should they be educated (i.e. Public School/ Private School, Islamic or Secular)?
    5.What is your view regarding Islamic and secular education

The Second: Health Questions such as:
    1.When was the last time you had a physical check-up?
    2.Do you have any physical and/or mental ailments or those which are hereditary?
    3.Do you have any fertility issues? (i.e. irregular menses, thyroid etc.)
    4.Have you ever had any miscarriages/stillbirths, Cesarean sections or any other fetal distresses.
    5.Are you currently taking any medications, if so, what and why? And have you taken any in the past?
    6.Have you ever been hospitalized for anything? (i.e. operations that will jeopardize intimacy or any other aspect of the marriage)

The Third: Religious Questions such as:
    1.On a scale from one to ten (one being negligent and ten being overly extreme) how would you rate your religiosity?
    2. What is your creed (i.e. Aqeedah)?
    3. How long have you been a practicing Muslim/Muslimah?
    4. How long have you been wearing hijab? Do you wear it to work and if not, will you agree to do so in the event we are to get married?
    5. Do you pray all five prayers?
    6. Outside of work, do you perform your prayers in congregation in the Masjid (i.e. Mosque)? Of course this question is directed towards the Muslim man
    7. Do you think it is important to attend lessons in the Masjid and if so, how often do you attend them?
    8. Do you believe in making sacrifices in order for your wife to increase in her Islamic knowledge (i.e. watching the children, providing
    transportation etc.)
    9. What, if any, Islamic books have you completed in a class setting? (i.e. Aqeedah Wasitiyah, forty hadeeth, Three Fundemental Principles etc.)
    10. How much of the Qur’an have you memorized? Can you recite Surah Al Fatihah for me?
    11. Can you read the Qur’an in Arabic? Can you teach the Qur’an to your wife and children?
    12. What do you know about the Islamic rulings regarding menses and post-partum bleeding? Of course this question would be directed towards the sister.
    13. Do you know your rights as a Muslim wife?
    14. Do you know you rights as a Muslim man?
    15. Do you have any qualms with polygamy? If so what are they and will they affect your decision to marry me?
    16. Do you plan on practicing polygamy and if so why and when?
    17. Are you privy to the Islamic rulings regarding polygamy?
    18. What is Tawheed (i.e. monotheism)?

The Fourth: Familial Questions such as:
    1.Do you want children? If so, how many?
    2.What is your idea of Islamic parenting?
    3.How is your relationship with your mother and father or guardian(s)?
    4.What is your view regarding physical discipline of the children?
    5. Do you use profanity when talking to your children?
    6. Do you believe in having leisure time set aside just for your wife and children?
    7.What do you know about the Islamic rulings regarding raising children (i.e. children’s Islamic rights: slaughtering, aqeeqah etc.)
    8.Will you educate your wife and children in the home and if so how?
    9.Will you allow your wife to have leisure time with her friends so as long as they don’t jeopardize her Islamic values and decorum?
    10.How long will it be before we start saving for Hajj?
    11.Do you have any intentions to relocate (i.e. Hijrah) to an Islamic country?
    12.Are you willing to relocate to another city or state?
    13.Are we raising our children to be student of knowledge or professionals (i.e. engineers, doctors etc.)

The Fifth: Financial Questions such as:
    1.Do you have any previous debts that will affect the way you provide for me?
    2.What are your financial obligations Islamically?
    3.Will you be willing to work? This is of course a question directed towards the sister.
    4.If I already have a career/job will you stop me from working?
    5.Is there a portion of our earnings that we will use for sadaqah (i.e. charity?
    6.Are you a spender or a saver?
    7.Do you have a job and how long have you been working there?
    8.Are you planning on owning your own home?
    9.Are we going to start a fund for our children’s college tuition?

The Sixth: Miscellaneous Questions such as:
    1.How are we different?
    2.Do you think our differences will create problems in our marriage?
    3.How do you handle conflict?
    4.How will decisions be made?
    5.Can you talk openly about everything?
    6.What do you dislike about yourself?
    7.What do you like about yourself and why?
    8.As a couple what do we want out of life?
    9.What is your view on showing affection?
    10.If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be and why?
    11.Is there anything in your past that will affect our future?
    12.If you are wrong can you apologize and make amends?
    13.Do you believe in being violent when you get angry?

omg so many question yahye
    میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

^^I know dear sis but okay here ma last question I mean in Islam. I keep hearing of people always mentioning that "marriage is half of ur deen" or something like that.

My question is. Is it mandatory to get married?

Comment

Nikaah is the Sunnah of Our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him)!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yahye View Post
          ^^I know dear sis but okay here ma last question I mean in Islam. I keep hearing of people always mentioning that "marriage is half of ur deen" or something like that.

My question is. Is it mandatory to get married?

The sexual urge is dominant and it is feared that if in the absence of Nikah he might commit adultery it is essential (wajib) for him to marry, especially when he can afford financial obligation. Similarly if he can not check himself from looking at other women (with passionate desires) otherwise he would have to resort to hand activity, then in such a condition Nikah is wajib.
          If it is definite that without marriage he will be obliged to seek unlawful means (adultery) to then it is obligatory for him to get married (without loss of time and under excuses of one kind or another).
          If there is a fear that in the event of not getting married he will not be able to fulfill financial and other domestic obligations, then in such a condition the Nikah will be makrooh, But if he is sure and definite about these habities, then Nikah will be Haram (in consequence) although the Nikal will be permissible under Shariat's law.
          Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
          [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Originally posted by Wahaj View Post

The sexual urge is dominant and it is feared that if in the absence of Nikah he might commit adultery it is essential (wajib) for him to marry, especially when he can afford financial obligation. Similarly if he can not check himself from looking at other women (with passionate desires) otherwise he would have to resort to hand activity, then in such a condition Nikah is wajib.
            If it is definite that without marriage he will be obliged to seek unlawful means (adultery) to then it is obligatory for him to get married (without loss of time and under excuses of one kind or another).
            If there is a fear that in the event of not getting married he will not be able to fulfill financial and other domestic obligations, then in such a condition the Nikah will be makrooh, But if he is sure and definite about these habities, then Nikah will be Haram (in consequence) although the Nikal will be permissible under Shariat's law.
            Jazak Allah
            Good reply Wahaj Bhai
            Muslim asking such questions means either they are not fully aware of the dheen or just wanted to live a life of western style to face the consequneces.

sigpic

Comment

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm girls kase poch sackty hain

Comment

Originally posted by yahye View Post
                ا
                لسلام عليكم

[COLOR=olive]Some people get stuck during sit down's with a woman/man they are looking to marry. Sometimes you can't think of any Questions and it may get a bit awkward. Anyways, I found this article about common questions which could be asked during a sit down between two people looking to get married.[/COL

The First: Academic Questions such as:
                1.Did you graduate from high school and if so, what year, which one and what was your GPA (i.e. grade point average)
                2. What did you do after graduation?
                3.What are your views regarding college and furthering our education?
                4.If we have children, how should they be educated (i.e. Public School/ Private School, Islamic or Secular)?
                5.What is your view regarding Islamic and secular education

The Second: Health Questions such as:
                1.When was the last time you had a physical check-up?
                2.Do you have any physical and/or mental ailments or those which are hereditary?
                3.Do you have any fertility issues? (i.e. irregular menses, thyroid etc.)
                4.Have you ever had any miscarriages/stillbirths, Cesarean sections or any other fetal distresses.
                5.Are you currently taking any medications, if so, what and why? And have you taken any in the past?
                6.Have you ever been hospitalized for anything? (i.e. operations that will jeopardize intimacy or any other aspect of the marriage)

The Third: Religious Questions such as:
                1.On a scale from one to ten (one being negligent and ten being overly extreme) how would you rate your religiosity?
                2. What is your creed (i.e. Aqeedah)?
                3. How long have you been a practicing Muslim/Muslimah?
                4. How long have you been wearing hijab? Do you wear it to work and if not, will you agree to do so in the event we are to get married?
                5. Do you pray all five prayers?
                6. Outside of work, do you perform your prayers in congregation in the Masjid (i.e. Mosque)? Of course this question is directed towards the Muslim man
                7. Do you think it is important to attend lessons in the Masjid and if so, how often do you attend them?
                8. Do you believe in making sacrifices in order for your wife to increase in her Islamic knowledge (i.e. watching the children, providing
                transportation etc.)
                9. What, if any, Islamic books have you completed in a class setting? (i.e. Aqeedah Wasitiyah, forty hadeeth, Three Fundemental Principles etc.)
                10. How much of the Qur’an have you memorized? Can you recite Surah Al Fatihah for me?
                11. Can you read the Qur’an in Arabic? Can you teach the Qur’an to your wife and children?
                12. What do you know about the Islamic rulings regarding menses and post-partum bleeding? Of course this question would be directed towards the sister.
                13. Do you know your rights as a Muslim wife?
                14. Do you know you rights as a Muslim man?
                15. Do you have any qualms with polygamy? If so what are they and will they affect your decision to marry me?
                16. Do you plan on practicing polygamy and if so why and when?
                17. Are you privy to the Islamic rulings regarding polygamy?
                18. What is Tawheed (i.e. monotheism)?

The Fourth: Familial Questions such as:
                1.Do you want children? If so, how many?
                2.What is your idea of Islamic parenting?
                3.How is your relationship with your mother and father or guardian(s)?
                4.What is your view regarding physical discipline of the children?
                5. Do you use profanity when talking to your children?
                6. Do you believe in having leisure time set aside just for your wife and children?
                7.What do you know about the Islamic rulings regarding raising children (i.e. children’s Islamic rights: slaughtering, aqeeqah etc.)
                8.Will you educate your wife and children in the home and if so how?
                9.Will you allow your wife to have leisure time with her friends so as long as they don’t jeopardize her Islamic values and decorum?
                10.How long will it be before we start saving for Hajj?
                11.Do you have any intentions to relocate (i.e. Hijrah) to an Islamic country?
                12.Are you willing to relocate to another city or state?
                13.Are we raising our children to be student of knowledge or professionals (i.e. engineers, doctors etc.)

The Fifth: Financial Questions such as:
                1.Do you have any previous debts that will affect the way you provide for me?
                2.What are your financial obligations Islamically?
                3.Will you be willing to work? This is of course a question directed towards the sister.
                4.If I already have a career/job will you stop me from working?
                5.Is there a portion of our earnings that we will use for sadaqah (i.e. charity?
                6.Are you a spender or a saver?
                7.Do you have a job and how long have you been working there?
                8.Are you planning on owning your own home?
                9.Are we going to start a fund for our children’s college tuition?

The Sixth: Miscellaneous Questions such as:
                1.How are we different?
                2.Do you think our differences will create problems in our marriage?
                3.How do you handle conflict?
                4.How will decisions be made?
                5.Can you talk openly about everything?
                6.What do you dislike about yourself?
                7.What do you like about yourself and why?
                8.As a couple what do we want out of life?
                9.What is your view on showing affection?
                10.If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be and why?
                11.Is there anything in your past that will affect our future?
                12.If you are wrong can you apologize and make amends?
                13.Do you believe in being violent when you get angry?
                omg so many questions

Comment

i think every one should say omg and then leave the thread before answering any question
                  sigpic

Comment

I am afraid, I might fail this interview at some point as I will get confused

Comment

Working...
                    X