Healthy Drink Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healthy Drink Ideas

Kids are drinking almost two cans of soda a day. Cutting out just one can a day can result in about 15 pounds a year. That is a small step that can make a healthy difference.
    Sugary drinks are those with added sugars during processing. 100% juice has natural sweeteners derived from fruit. Because there is no sugar added, it is not considered a sugary beverage.

Sugary Drinks to Limit:
    • Soda
    • Sports drinks
    • Fruit drinks/punch (that are not 100% fruit juice)
    • Sweetened iced teas and coffee drinks

By replacing soda with water, fat-free or 1% milk, and 100% fruit juices, you can provide your child with the vitamins and minerals they need to grow up healthy.

Recommended Drinks by Age:
    • For children aged 12 to 23 months - whole milk (or nondairy beverages like, soy, rice, or lactose-free milk with medical permission)
    • For children 2 and up - water or seltzer water with no added sweeteners, fat free or 1% milk and 4 ounces (half a cup) of 100% fruit juice.

Healthy Drink Ideas
    Here are a few quick and easy ideas to add flavor without adding too many calories:
    • Fruit and low-fat yogurt smoothies
    • Water with lemon, lime or orange slices
    • Seltzer water with strawberries or cherries
    • Unsweetened teas and lemonades
    • Fruit punch made with seltzer, 100% fruit juice, and fruit slices
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, Help me to remember that, your love is greater than my disappointments & your plans For my life are better than my dreams..

Thanks for sharing the great ideas. It will be very helpful for us.

Comment

it is the prime time to enjoy the pleasures of quality Roses syrup is very good for summer and it is use different recipes like Falooda dessert, vermocell,Turkish Delight, Rose syrup is especially good on pancakes or to sweeten.

Comment

The abstract usually has a slight amber blush but this was absolutely brown. I consistently add a bit of blush aliment gel to the abstract for color. But my girls had put the amiss lid on the amiss color. So my abstract this year is a abysmal amethyst brown.

Comment

Working...
        X