Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End

Bismillah Ar-Rahmani Ar-Rahim..
    Alaikum WaRahmatullahi WaBarakatuhu!!!!!!!!!

The End

The end of every living thing in this universe is death… nothing can escape it. Allah (I) says:

(Whatsoever is on it [the earth] will perish. * And the Face of your Rubb full of Majesty and Honor will abide forever.) [55:26-7]

However much man tries to avoid it, he will never be able to. Allah (I) says:

(Say (to them): ‘Verily, the death from which you flee will surely meet you, then you will be sent back to (Allah), the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen, and He will tell you what you used to do.’) [62:8]

Whatever man does to prolong his life; he would not be able to, since it is something which is set and prescribed. Allah (I) says:

(And every nation has its appointed term; when their term is reached, neither can they delay it nor can they advance it an hour (or a moment).) [7:34]

Allah (I) challenges men and jinn who doubt the existence of Allah, the Creator, Who created them, with the following:

(Then why do you not (intervene) when (the soul of a dying person) reaches the throat? And you at the moment are looking on. But We [i.e. Our angels who take the soul] are nearer to him than you, but you see not. Then why do you not, if you are exempt from the reckoning and recompense [punishment, etc.], bring back the soul (to its body), if you are truthful?) [56:83-7]

Upon death, everyone will believe, but they will not have the opportunity to return to this world and do good deeds. Allah says:

(Until, when death comes to one of them [those who join partners with Allah], he says: ‘My Rubb! Send me back. So that I may do good in that which I have left behind!’ No! It is but a word that he speaks, and behind them is Barzakh (a barrier) until the Day when they will be resurrected.) [23:99-100]

Only Allah knows when and where man will die. Allah (I) says:

(Verily, with Allah alone rests the knowledge when the last hour will come; and He (it is who) sends down rain; and He (alone) knows what is in the wombs; whereas no one knows what he will reap tomorrow, and no one knows in what land he will die. Verily, Allah (alone) is All-Knowing, All-Aware.) [31:34]

Death is of two types; greater and lesser. Greater death is when the soul departs the body without returning to it. The lesser death is sleep; when the soul departs the body and returns to it thereafter. Allah (I) says:

(It is Allah who takes away the souls at the time of their death, and those that die not during their sleep. He keeps those (souls) for which He has ordained death and sends the rest for a term appointed. Verily, in this are signs for a people who think deeply.) [39:42

Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
    Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
    Lub pe Ho
    LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

jazak Allah
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X