Ramadan is near

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramadan is near

The Holy Prophet (saas) was the most patient among men, the bravest, the best judge, and he who pardoned most. ... he was the most charitable man. He did not pass a single night hoarding a single dirham or dinar. Whenever any excess money came to him and if he did not then get anyone to accept it as charity, he did not return home till he gave it to the poor and the needy. He did not store up for more than a year the provision of his family members which Allah was pleased to give him. He used to take one fifth of what easily came to him out of dates and wheat. What remained in excess, he used to give in charity. He used to give away in charity to him who begged of him of anything, even out of his stored up provision.

He did not take any revenge for personal wrongs but he used take it for preservation of the honor of Allah.

He used to speak the truth even though it was sometimes a cause of trouble to himself and his companions.

He was the most modest, without pride, and his tongue was most eloquent without prolongation of speech. His constitution was the most beatiful. No worldly duties could keep him busy.

He used to go even to a distant place to see the sick, loved scents and hated a stench or bad smell, sat with the poor and the destitute, ate with them, honored those possessing honor, advised them to do good and show kindness to relatives. He did not treat harshly to anybody and accepted excuses offered to him.

He accepted sports and pastimes as lawful, played with his wives and held races with them.... He did not hate the poor for their poverty nor fear the kings for their mighty power. He used to call the people, high or low towards Allah. Allah adorned him with all the qualities and good administration

At the time when the Quran was being revealed to him, he used to smile most. When something happened, he entrusted it to Allah, kept himself free from his own strength and ability and said in invocation: 'O Allah, show me truth in a true manner or give me grace to give it up. You guide to the straight path whomsoever You will.'

Allah revealed the Quran to him and through it He taught him good manners."

MUHAMMAD (saas) IS THE WAY TO JANNAH (PARADISE)

"All of my Ummah (followers) will enter the Paradise (il-lâ man abâ) except for those who hold themselves back and refuse to enter it." When they asked who would refused Paradise, Muhammad (saas) replied: "Whoever obeys me and follows me enters the Paradise. (Wa man 'as�� nî) whoever disobeys me and does not follow my path, my sunnah, (faqad abâ) he would refrain from entering the paradise."

"Try to pass your mornings and evenings in a state where your heart is free from all ill-feelings, jealousy and hatred for everyone, and remember that this is my Sunnah, and he who loves my Sunnah will be with me in paradise."

In The Quran Muhammad is promised Paradise

"Verily We have promised thee (Muhammad) the Kauther (a fountain in paradise), So pray unto thy Lord and sacrifice! The one who hates you shall be cut off of hope!"

"Drink once from this spring my dear friend; you will never feel thirsty again. Then something happens to you, and you get excited so much that you could neither cry nor stop." -Turkish Poet, Arif Nihat Asya.

--------------
    Umar reported Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) as saying, "Don't exaggerate in praising me as the Christians did in praising Jesus who was raised to the status of Allah's son. I am a servant of Allah; therefore call me a servant and Messenger of Allah."

Anas said that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) used to visit the sick, accompany funerals, ride donkeys and accept the invitations of slaves. In the battle of Banu Quraydha, he was riding a donkey whose bridle and saddle were made of palm leaves. He also reported that Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) accepted without hesitation invitations to dinners consisting of mere barley and stale bread. Anas said that the companions of Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) loved him more than anything in the world, but still they did not stand up when he came in for he disliked it. Again this shows his extreme humility in that he did not like people standing up as they stood up for kings and rulers.

Umar said that some one asked A'isha about Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him)'s activities at home. She replied that he did most of the household work like ordinary people. He sewed his clothes, mended his s.... and shirt, milked his goat and swept the house. He shared aate food with the poor and slaves. He visited the sick, even the poorest, in their homes. He sat with the destitute and the needy in such a way that no one could recognise him. When he went to any assembly, he sat wherever he found a place.'

He was so humble that he did not like to be hailed by even ordinary reverential titles. Once a man addressed him in these words: "O my Lord! My Lord's son! The best among us and the son of the best among us!" He said, "O people, adopt piety so that Satan may not lead you astray. I am Muhammed, son of Abdullah, servant of Allah and His Messenger. I do not like you to exalt me from the status Allah has given me." When he was entering Makkah as a conquerer, he was not proud or boastful like a worldly conquerer. An expression of humility and gentleness was on his face and he lowered his head in humility so that it touched the saddle of the pack camel..

When his son Ibrahim died, by coincidence there was a solar eclipse on that day. People thought that the heavenly bodies were also sharing in the grief of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him). He at once gathered all the companions in the mosque and addressed them saying, "O people! Know this, that the solar eclipse is one of the signs of Allah. It does not occur because of the birth or death of anyone."

Muhammed (peace be upon him) always lived in a humble way and taught his followers to do the same. Many incidents can be quoted to show how humble he was in his ordinary daily life. He lived the life of an ordinary human being and showed by his example how to live humbly even in greatness.

I LOVE RASULALLAH (PBUH) 1 of the greatest men that has ever lived in this world Habib Allah <3 pbuh
Working...
X