Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tips To keep Your Computer Virus-Free Without AntiVirus Software.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips To keep Your Computer Virus-Free Without AntiVirus Software.

Tips To keep Your Computer Virus-Free Without Anti-virus Software.

Most of the time many AntiVirus software slow down your window performance... and they are not necessarily 100% guaranteed that you system is secured from virus and hackers...
    Some Anitivirus out there claim that they take less space , good in real -time protection ,provide superb virus protection ,easy graphic interface allow user to guide,and will improve you PC performance...
    well these are all nonsense.
    much application running in background makes PC performance slower...and still u can get the virus

Here are some tips to safe your computer from virus ...

1:turn you firewall ON.....
    2:Having latest version of web Browser automatically helps block unsafe websites and will warn you about suspicious downloads.
    3:Having newer operating system enabling windows updates protect you from virus..
    4:beside of all these above always scan all incoming email attachments , software before installing it in you pc... as free scan facility available online ...
    5:use scandisk chkdisk utility once a month atleast...

Note : many free downloads of Antivirus software are not the latest version they may not be as effective as they are supposed to be.
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, Help me to remember that, your love is greater than my disappointments & your plans For my life are better than my dreams..

is that possible
    with out anti virus
    میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Well your suggestion is a bit helpful but if you use any external drive in your PC like USB then I think you should have an antivirus software installed in your computer.. the methods that you discussed above are okay but aren't 100% safe to discard all threats...
      here are the findings

Comment

Working...
      X