Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using three fingers for Eating

Using three fingers for eating

Ka'b bin Malik(RA) reported: The Messenger of Allah(S) used to eat using three fingers and he used to lick his fingers before wiping them. (Sahih Muslim)

Lick your fingers

Ibn Abbas(RA) said: The Messenger of Allah(S) said, "When you eat, do not wipe your hands until you have licked it, or had it licked by someone else."
    (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)

Licking the fingers and dish

Jabir(RA) narrated: The Prophet(S) ordered that both the fingers and the dish be licked and said: "You do not know where the blessing is." (Sahih Muslim)

Eating fallen food

Jabir(RA) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah(S) saying: "Satan attends all of your affairs, even your food. When some of your food falls on the ground, one should remove the soiling from it and then eat it. He should not leave it for Satan. When you finish eating, lick your fingers, because none knows (in which spot of the plate) the blessing (of Allah) is."
    (Sahih Muslim)

Praising Allah for food

Anas bin Malik(RA) narrrated that the Messenger of Allah(S) said: "It pleases Allah when a slave eats and says: 'Praise be to Allah', and when he drinks and says: 'Praise be to Allah'."
    (Sahih Muslim)

Please keep forwarding this "Hadith" to all ... Because the Prophet (sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam) said:

"Pass on knowledge from me even if it is only one Verse".

~~Jazakallah~~
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, Help me to remember that, your love is greater than my disappointments & your plans For my life are better than my dreams..

Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
    [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Working...
    X