Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billions of Rewards in Just a Few Seconds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billions of Rewards in Just a Few Seconds!

Billions of Rewards in Just a Few Seconds!

Want to earn rewards that will go into the billions in just a few seconds?

Narrated ‘Ubaadah that the Messenger of Allah said,
    “Whoever seeks forgiveness for the believing men and believing women, Allah will write for him a good deed for EACH believing man and believing woman.” (Tabarrani)

Subhaanallah this deed can be done in EVERY dua and can you imagine how many rewards can be gained for each and every Muslim we make dua for from Adam (As) until now and the last Muslim on earth. This is the easiest way to earn rewards that go into the billions and because it is Ramadan they also get increased so what are we waiting for? Start NOW!!!

Ya Allah Hazarath Adam (A.S) se leker aub thak jo bhi aye hai aur jo bhi ane wale ummathi kahyamth tak... Hum Sub ke magfirath farmaa de... Hum Sub ko baksh de...
    Ameen
    Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
    Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
    Lub pe Ho
    LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

ameen suma ameen .................................. jazakAllah brother
      میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Originally posted by fayaz.hs View Post

Ya Allah Hazarath Adam (A.S) se leker aub thak jo bhi aye hai aur jo bhi ane wale ummathi kahyamth tak... Hum Sub ke magfirath farmaa de... Hum Sub ko baksh de...
        Ameen
        Ameen
        Summa Ameen

jazak Allah
        sigpic

Comment

Make dua on the Last Third Of The Night after Tahajjud and before Fajr begins:

Abu Hurairah (Ra) narrated that the Prophet (Salallahu alayhi wasalam) said: ‘In the last third of every night our Rabb (Cherisher and Sustainer) (Allah) descends to the lowermost heaven and says; “Who is calling Me, so that I may answer him? Who is asking Me so that may I grant him? Who is seeking forgiveness from Me so that I may forgive him?.”‘
          [Sahih al-Bukhari, Hadith Qudsi]

Amr ibn Absah narrated that the Prophet said: ‘The closest any worshipper can be to His Lord is during the last part of the night, so if you can be amongst those who remember Allah at that time, then do so.’ [at-Tirmidhi, an-Nasa'i, al-Hakim - Sahih]

The Prophet (Salallahu alayhi wasalam) said: ‘There is at night an hour, no Muslim happens to be asking Allah any matter of this world or the Hereafter, except that he will be given it, and this (occurs) every night.’ [Muslim #757]

So let us make the best of this blessed time in the latter part of the night to worship Allah and ask of him for he will certainly answer our calls.

Comment

Ramadan Reminders - Small Deeds Big Rewards

Comment

Working...
            X