X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtues of Ramadhaan Laylatul Qadr

Virtues of Ramadhaan
    Laylatul Qadr

Amongst the nights of Ramadhaan there is one called “Laylatul Qadr” a night that is noted for its great blessings. The Qur’aan Kareem describes it as being greater in blessedness and spiritual virtue than a thousand months which in turn means that it is greater than eighty three years and four months.
    Fortunate indeed is that person who attains the full blessings of this night by spending it in ‘ibaadah of Allah, because he has then attained reward for ‘ibaadah of eighty three years and four months and even more. Indeed the granting of this night to the faithful Muslim is a great favour.

THE ORIGIN

Regarding this night, in a Hadith reported by Anas in Durre Manthoor Rasulullah Salalaho Alaiha Waalai Waslam. is reported to have said: “Laylatul Qadr was granted to my ummah and not to any other ummah before this”. Regarding the reason for the granting of Laylatul Qadr, various reasons are mentioned. One reason, according to some Ahaadith is given thus: Rasulullah S.W. used to look at the longer lives of the earlier people and was saddened when pondering over the much shorter lives of his own ummah. If his ummah had wished to compete with the people before them in the doing of righteous deeds, because of their shorter lives it would be impossible for them to either emulate or surpass them. To compensate for this difference in their life span, Allah in His infinite mercy granted them with this night of great blessing. This means that if any fortunate one of this ummah spends during his life time ten such nights in the worship of his maker, he would have gained the reward for ‘ibaadah of eight hundred and thirty years and even more. Another report states that; Rasulullah
    Salalaho Alaiha Waalai Waslam. once related to the sahaabah the story of a very righteous man from among the Bani Israa’iyl who used to spend one thousand months in jihad. On hearing this, the sahaabah envied that person because they could not attain the same reward, whereupon Allah granted them the Night of Power as recompense.
    Last edited by Naqshbandi; 08-31-2010, 04:35 PM. Reason: Salalaho Alaiha Waalai Waslam
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, Help me to remember that, your love is greater than my disappointments & your plans For my life are better than my dreams..

Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
    [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

jazakAllah sis
      میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Working...
      X