Clear All

its true...
    education is must 4r all of us
    Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
    Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
    Lub pe Ho
    LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

Pray Allah Subhanahuwa Ta'la to make all of us to be successful in Dheen and aur Duniya.Ameen
      sigpic

Comment

i think one or two universities of Pakistan are in top 500 .................................................. ......... talking on topic we are behind in everything is bc of education
        میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Yes sis
          I remember one University being mentioned in TOP 500.
          I do not remember the name.
          sigpic

Comment

mee to

but i think it is engineering university
            if i know the name i will let u know
            میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Thanx Sis
              sigpic

Comment

Why we have to follow west and USA. We read koraan, and thats the best teacher and path to follow. Dont ape west, else you will burn in hell one day without any virgins. I am sure we are going to get 72 virgins after death. So just die somehow fast and go to heaven and enjoy our virgins. Let the chrisitins go to hell!

Comment

Originally posted by imraan_mullah View Post
                  Why we have to follow west and USA. We read koraan, and thats the best teacher and path to follow. Dont ape west, else you will burn in hell one day without any virgins. I am sure we are going to get 72 virgins after death. So just die somehow fast and go to heaven and enjoy our virgins. Let the chrisitins go to hell!
                  Assallammu Alaikkum

What I gather from your post is that we should not follow the west or USA.

Correct, who said to follow the west. In this new world which is changing so fast we have to prepare ourselves and our children to cope with it.

Do you know all the famous scientist are Jews except one or two Mohammaddens . The number might have been a sizable but it had been reduced to countable numbers.

If we are sitting in a village doing some traditional business of grocery or kirana selling the essential commodoties of life , it would have been o.k

Is Allah Subhanahuwa Ta'la not aware that His created world would grow fast. Yes He is aware of all these things. He directed His Beloved Prophet Mohammed() to inform the Umma to get education even from a far off place.

We should get our children not only educated Islamic studies which would make them perfect but also education necessary to cope this world.

We should make our children to face the new challenges and changes of the world.
                  Last edited by Hassan1953; 10-01-2010, 05:29 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X