Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plz make dua 4 ma lyf

aslaam o alikum brothers and sister
    can u plz make dua for me as this eid which is coming up in 4weeks the person who i love he is going to tell his dad about me that he wants to marry me can u plz pray that his parents will agree with us. i am waitin patiently erveryday i believe in allah SUBHANA WA TAALA and mohammad PEACE BE UPON HIM will help me .. plz brothers i request that can u plz make dua that i get married to the person i love and we live happy together inshallah
    i will dua for all muslim ummah
    thank you jazakallah khair
    Last edited by Naqshbandi; 10-16-2010, 05:47 AM. Reason: PEACE BE UPON HIM

This is the advice I can give you as a senior citizen. Allah (swt) will decide what is good for you. No leaf moves without Allah's permission. I pray for the best for you and the other person you want to marry. Whatever happens do not despair. Happy Eid-ul-doha.
    Last edited by abdulmadarbux; 10-14-2010, 03:08 PM.
    ANY THING DONE FOR A GOOD CAUSE IS A PRAYER

Comment

jazakallah khair bro

Comment

salam sister, i had coped this dua from one of the forum and i read it everyday, hope you will agree and would like to make a dua like this
        it is said like this ( Aye Allah Azzauajal, Aye Ata karne wala, meri talib ko no dekh, Apni Ata do dekh, mere sawal ko na dekh, us k anjam ko dech,
        wo dua qubol kr jiska anjam acha hou, qk men anjam se nawaqif ho kar mangta hon, Tu To anjam se wafiq ha,mujhe buray anjam se bacha, aye
        Allah Azzawajal jo mere haq ma behter hai wo meri lye kar Aameern) and then you try to be what Allah has decided for you.

Comment

ameen

Comment

ameen inshallah allah tala will accept my duas cuz i have full faith

Comment

may Allah subhanwataala make ur life easy
              میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

jazakallah may allahtala give all muslim ummah happiness and accept everyone dua and make every one life easy inshallah ameen

Comment

may allahtala give all muslim ummah happiness and accept everyone dua and make every one life easy inshallah ameen

Our Lord! grant us good in this world

and good in the hereafter,
                  and save us from the chastisement of the fire

Comment

jazakallah

Comment

sister whenever you pray you just say these " ya Allah tu subkuch jannewala hai.. tu wo kar jo mere haq me behtar hai""

BAHEN ALLAHSUBHANAWTA'LA TUMHE KHUSHIYO SE NAWAAZ DE.. AUR TUMHARI SAARI JAYEZ TAMANNAYE PURI KARE... AMEN...

Comment

jazakallah may allahtala give everyone happines and make every onelife easy and dua accepted ameen

Comment

plz brothers and sisters plz do dua 4 me as the time getting close so plz may pray that his parents and my parents agree with us so then we can get engaged and married and live happily 2geva . so plz remember me in your duas as i need all your duas cuz time gettin close 2 weeks left he is going to speak to his dad and his mum about me plz pray that they agree inshallah i have full faith in allah subhanwatala and mohammad sallo wali wasllim
                          ameen sub ameen

Comment

plz brothers and sisters plz remember me in your duas as the time getting close just got over a week. inshallah our parents will agree with both of us so we can live together hapy inshallah i have full faith in ALLAH SWT AND OUR BELOVED PROPHET MOHAMMAD SALA WALI WA SALAAM PBUH that inshallah everything will be ok. AMEEN SUM AMEEN

Comment

please pray 4 me that his parents agree with me so then we can get married and live hapily together and also pray that my parents agree.
                              i have full faith in allah subhan wa tala
                              can u please make dua 4 me brothers and sister

Comment

Working...
                              X