PDA

View Full Version : who like eating chocolate let see!!!

rabz
11-07-2010, 03:08 PM
who likes eating chocolate?
http://www.treehugger.com/cadbury-milk-chocolate.jpg

bint-e-anwar
11-07-2010, 07:10 PM
not much but if my friends offer me then i dont say no:)

rabz
11-07-2010, 07:17 PM
ok sister

abdulmadarbux
11-08-2010, 09:36 AM
I cannot say I like it or not. I am not diabetic (praise be to Allah), so I can eat it as much as I like. However, I do not want to get into the habit of eating it in case I become addicted to it. I consider it like smoking a cigarette. I am not a smoker, has never smoked and do not want to try. So I do not want to try to eat chocolate even if I get it free. I remember when I was working all my female colleagues, Muslim, Hindu, Christian , Jewish, chinese would devour chocolates. Sorry Sister. However I pray that you get the best chocolate on Eid day as you are looking forward to it. Hope to get the big day cake soon, on your big day!

_knownothing_
11-08-2010, 09:38 AM
i looooove dem

anything of choco is really yummmy

rabz
11-08-2010, 10:57 AM
I cannot say I like it or not. I am not diabetic (praise be to Allah), so I can eat it as much as I like. However, I do not want to get into the habit of eating it in case I become addicted to it. I consider it like smoking a cigarette. I am not a smoker, has never smoked and do not want to try. So I do not want to try to eat chocolate even if I get it free. I remember when I was working all my female colleagues, Muslim, Hindu, Christian , Jewish, chinese would devour chocolates. Sorry Sister. However I pray that you get the best chocolate on Eid day as you are looking forward to it. Hope to get the big day cake soon, on your big day!

jazakallah brother yh you will get the big day cake evryone will get it.

rabz
11-08-2010, 10:58 AM
unknown sis i know you love chocolate so you can come on my wedding and i give you chocolate cake and chocolate fountain !!

_knownothing_
11-08-2010, 12:38 PM
wooo0o0ooooooooo0ooww

if u promise to give me that
i will be da first one to coooooooooome :P

bint-e-anwar
11-08-2010, 12:52 PM
u know what when i was in school i loved eating chocclate but at my college i give it up bcoz my friends hate to eat it and then i also develpoed the habbit of not wishing to have it and now i never wished to have it but if some one offer me as a gift i dont refuse....

_knownothing_
11-08-2010, 12:55 PM
i hardly buy them
i get it form my sis and frnds
but if no gives me :( i have to buy :D

rabz
11-08-2010, 10:52 PM
wooo0o0ooooooooo0ooww

if u promise to give me that
i will be da first one to coooooooooome :P

i promise u sis i will give it 2 you

rabz
11-08-2010, 10:55 PM
i hardly buy them
i get it form my sis and frnds
but if no gives me :( i have to buy :D

aww bless ya sis you can come and share chocolate wid me

bint-e-anwar
11-09-2010, 05:42 AM
wao knownothing sis then u wud have double taste
u know a shared chocclate is twice sweet and tasty bcoz its a free blessing and u dont have to spend on it :D

_knownothing_
11-09-2010, 08:26 AM
yeah free stuff is very tastey lol

at bint sis
sharing is caring
once we all were in calss a girl from 4 or 5 class she came and gave a chco to my teacher ( on her birthday)
she went and said who can i eat this alone lets share
will u beleive that small chco type toffee i distributed among 24 girls lol that was great fun

_knownothing_
11-09-2010, 08:26 AM
i promise u sis i will give it 2 you

thnaksssssss :)

rabz
11-09-2010, 11:02 AM
you welcome dont need to say thanx