My tears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My tears

every once in a while some will see me cry, some will only say they see me smile, it is painful always when tear came by, excuses made just to fill a lie, so no one would really know why did I cry, even in tears I tried to always smile, not giving a chance for it to fill my eyes, yet even in laughter it came in surprise, always wonder and not knowing why, is it that I fail or did I not try, or is it just a fight or is just chance...

i search and wonder in night and day, trying to figure why is it this way, until a time I sat at bay, realizing that it is not me that cry, knowing now why I cry even when I smile, why even in laughter I cry, why tears always be by my side, for it is my soul that is who cry, wanting for me to realize...

I seek what I see foresee what I think I may need, filling and planning on things that are taught by greed, feeling happy while my soul is in grieve, being bound and enslaved thinking I was free, not a day that past for how it seems, to achieve all those that I was to seek, for now I know what my tears mean to me,

the grieve my soul had pass on to me, I will have to fight to be free, and not wonder more what my tears want from me...

lost in the darkness yet I try to extinguish, the shed of light that try to guide me, but now I know not what i should seek, but it is to whom that I should seek, I thank and smile now not in grieve, my tears still flow and fills my eyes, yet not for grieve but the fear of being deceived,..

“The soul would have no rainbow had the eyes no tears.”

jazakallah sis

Comment

Barakallah sis

Comment

wao its beautiful poetry sis jazzak Allah
        its all about what our soul asks from us..stop..think...consider...patience...Faith...sa tisfaction..Happiness..no more tears for Always.....
        sigpic
        ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
        نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

stop thinking its killing
          میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

good solution sis
            sigpic

Comment

i search and wonder in night and day, trying to figure why is it this way, until a time I sat at bay, realizing that it is not me that cry, knowing now why I cry even when I smile, why even in laughter I cry, why tears always be by my side, for it is my soul that is who cry, wanting for me to realize...
              very touchy sis sometime ppl are so upset wen they see ppl arround similing
              they say don't know why they are simling "i don't find a reason to smile "
              we should always try to over come our saddness no one is ever happy no one is ever sad
              every one have their own stories some over come their saddnes and some don't
              میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Originally posted by bint-e-anwar View Post
                wao its beautiful poetry sis jazzak Allah
                its all about what our soul asks from us..stop..think...consider...patience...Faith...sa tisfaction..Happiness..no more tears for Always.....
                Barakallah sis i also liked it so posted it to share

very true sis well said

Originally posted by _knownothing_ View Post
                stop thinking its killing
                Originally posted by _knownothing_ View Post
                very touchy sis sometime ppl are so upset wen they see ppl arround similing
                they say don't know why they are simling "i don't find a reason to smile "
                we should always try to over come our saddness no one is ever happy no one is ever sad
                every one have their own stories some over come their saddnes and some don't
                true sister we can never understand the worries of others and we can never always be happy so we should try n make the best of the tym here being happy in others happiness and sad when thinking of our mistakes and our akhirat its preperation we should ask for forgiveness but we should keep a balance between both

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow View Post
                  true sister we can never understand the worries of others and we can never always be happy so we should try n make the best of the tym here being happy in others happiness and sad when thinking of our mistakes and our akhirat its preperation we should ask for forgiveness but we should keep a balance between both
                  absolutly right......!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Jazakallah Khair sis

Comment

Working...
                    X