Is this Alim is good or bad one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this Alim is good or bad one?

Since last 3-4 months my father had frequent chest pain on right hand side. We showed to 2-3 doctors, they did some test and later said that there is nothing wrong with him and they don't understand why sometimes he have sudden severe pain which automatically goes away after 15 to 20 minutes.

So, I contacted an Alim who lives in our neighbour. He asked me my father's name and my grand mothers name then he did some calculation. Then he just asked my father to recite 1 one verse of holy quran before going to sleep and now Alhumdulillah my father is no longer having chest pain.

I heard that if any Alim is asking for mother's name of patient then it means he is using magic which is haraam. But this Alim just used verse of quran to treat my father also he is hafeez quran and he prays salat 5 times regularly. As he is my neighbour i meet him during salat in masjid often.

So now my question is getting treatment from him is allowed or is shirk / haraaz, please advise as i always pray to Allah SWT to save all of us from shirk.

assalamoalikum brother
    i have heard ppl doing treatment with the Quranic verses
    even i read one of the article non Muslim using islamic words Allah and Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) to treat his patience
    i don't know why did he asked mothers name those ppl who wanna tell u about ur future the mostly see that
    any ways treatment with Quranic verses is not wrong
    میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

thanks bro for your reply, many people say that the one who ask for mother's name is a magician. So, i was having a bit doubt, cuz he always ask mother's name of patient to find out the cause of the problem but he always treat by asking patient to recite a particular verse of Quran. Once he told me that he avoid giving out taweez unless patient don't know how to read Quran. I checked out his taweez it starts with 786 or BISMILLAH IRRAHMAN IRRAHIM and mostly numbers in square or rectangle matrix and written with zafran.

Comment

Originally posted by _knownothing_ View Post
        assalamoalikum brother
        i have heard ppl doing treatment with the Quranic verses
        even i read one of the article non Muslim using islamic words Allah and Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) to treat his patience
        i don't know why did he asked mothers name those ppl who wanna tell u about ur future the mostly see that
        any ways treatment with Quranic verses is not wrong
        yh u are rrite sis i agree wid you

Comment

Bro...
          I heard that Quraniq Verses have Heeling in it. Wht i hv seen there r 2 types of Aleems. 1 is he who use the Ilm to cure n solve the problems of People 2nd is 1 who missuse ilm.

As u ask Q'n This Aleem who help ur father n redeeing the verse for heeling thats the best treatment in the world... I think he's Good Aleem as per my knoladge....
          Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
          Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
          Lub pe Ho
          LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

Thanks for this post - (an eye opener). He may be asking mother's name because to work out a certain formula in numbers, (786 =Bismillah) because a mother is a very important person in the life of a person and Qur'anic verses have healing power.
            I remember when I was ill years ago with fatigue, I told my illness to an Imam, and He told me to go and visit my mother who was abroad and I had not seen her for years.
            Also there were islamic stories where for example, a son did every thing to cure himself of his illness, give charity and so on, but he was never cured till an Imam told him to reconcile with his mother.
            But I do not know if I am 100% right - Allah knows best
            Last edited by abdulmadarbux; 11-30-2010, 10:19 PM.
            ANY THING DONE FOR A GOOD CAUSE IS A PRAYER

Comment

Working...
            X