I am sorry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am sorry

One night a woman was in the airport for hours waiting for her flight, And during her waiting time she went to buy a bag of candy to eat while waiting.

Suddenly and while she was busy reading,
    She realized that there was a young lady came and sat next to her and took a piece of candy from the candy bag next to her,

She decided to ignore her in the beginning
    But fast enough she got annoyed...
    While she was eating the candy and looking at her watch, the young lady was eating from the candy bag.

Then she got angry and thought within herself,
    “If I wasn’t an educated woman and a well mannered one I would’ve have screamed at her at the moment”
    And there it was when the woman ate a piece of candy the young lady at one too, And the conversation between their eyes continued.

And silently and with a light smile the young lady snatched the last piece of candy, Divided it in half, gave the woman half and ate the other half

The woman took the half quickly and thought within herself “How not mannered and disrespectful she is, she didn’t even thank me!”

Moments after she heard the announcement about her flight, so she gathered her stuff and went to her gate towards the plane without turning around to look where that not mannered young lady was sitting.

After she went on the plane and got herself a quiet and comfortable seat, she wanted to put back the book she was reading in her bag
    And THEN!!!

She was COMPLETELY SHOCKED!!!!!

She found the bag of candy she bought in her bag!
    Then she started thinking “ OH Allah! That bag of candy was the young lady’s and SHE let me share it with her
    Then the woman realized that she herself was the not mannered, disrespectful and also a thief.

How many times in our life we think with assurance that something was going on right according to our judgment
    But we too late that we discover that the thing was not right
    And how many times did we lose trust in others and held on to our opinions and we judged others unjustly because of our selfish opinions far away from the right and justice.

This is the reason that makes us think twice before judging others

Let us always give others thousands of chances before we judge them wrongly

We shall wait a bit … before we lose the closest people to us
    I♥ALLAH

"Always look before you leap"
    "Always think twice before committing.
    ANY THING DONE FOR A GOOD CAUSE IS A PRAYER

Comment

jazakAllah sis

superb story thanks for sharing
      good lesson in it
      میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

___moved___
        میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

superb post jazakallah

Comment

Jub Dam-e-wapasi ho Ya-Allah
            Samne ho Jalwa-e-Mustafa
            Lub pe Ho
            LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMEDOUR RASOOLULLAH

Comment

Manners Matter alot and most of the ppl dont care of their behaviour we should be tolerant and patient at every situation this is what by which A Moman can Apply Teachings of Islam at Best....we have to develope this character in our new generation if we want to have Peace in this world bcoz where there is no tolerance there is Haterd And Islam is Religion Of Peace And Love....
              sigpic
              ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
              نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

everyone has to go back to ALLAH. May ALLAH bless those who are away from us.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X