Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topic of the Day

o alikum Brothers and Sisters:
    Here i am starting this thread to have a valuable discussion and to gather the ideas, views,and Knowledge of each other and take benefit out of them and to change the Common Non Islamic Trends....
    Here u can add any topic on which other Forum brothers and sisters will share their views and have debate according to their knowledge.....
    the best views given by any brother or sister will be judged by the number of thanks he or she will get.

IT WOULD BE PURELY EDUCATION BASED DEBATE AND THERE WILL BE NO LOSE OF TEMPER IN ANY CASE.....
    BEFORE U START U MAY TELL U ARE SPEAKING IN FAVOUR OR AGAINST THE TOPIC....
    any one can give the topic of discussion but after a complt and fruitfull discussion on previous topic is made..

so here we go...
    Topic Of the day is

Chalo udhar ko jidhar ki hawa chaly....
    Do what as the Romans Do...

Or
    agarcha Butt Ha Jama'at ki Aasteenon me
    Mujhy ha Hukm-e-Azaan La Ilaha IlAllah

We are the trend makers not the trend followers: No Matter Crowd is Laughing at u, U have to say what is Truth. No matter the Hardships come ur way to Settle Islamis Trends,U have to make it sure on ur Part......
    So IT is THE TOPIC
    NOW U ARE INVITED TO DISCUSS IT WITH QUOTAIONS UR KNOWLEDGE UR PLANS OF FUTURE AND UR HEART DESIRE TO BE A TREND MAKER....

sigpic
    ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
    نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

walikumsalaam sis a very good start
    was busy thats why couldn't reply it early ....well its never too late
    When in Rome, do as the Romans do means that when you are visiting a new place, you should try to do as the people do who are from the place. Example: "I can't eat that." Reply: "Oh, give it a try. When in Rome, do as the Romans do."
    i am not completely in fav of it and not completely against it
    so speaking partially on both of them mighty be bit hard and hope it will be accepted

first lets talk about the religion

no matter in which part of the world we go Alhamdolillah we are stick with our religion
    but there are few things we adopt form their culture
    as we all are Muslims but if u travel arround the world u will find little changes in them
    living in Arab countries i love going in masjid bc in each and every masjid there is complete a separate area for the women
    its very comfortable to go and say prayer but in Pakistan we don't find women going to masjid ...even if there is place i will be bit reluctant to go that's all bc of environment
    i remembered once we were traveling it was time we went in the masjid
    but there was no place for the women we end up saying it qaza ...which i really didn't like it

.... i have adopted few things form the Arab culture about religion as i am comfortable with them Alhamdolillah

.................................................. ...................

dressing now

honestly speaking i love arab dress for man and women both it looks very religious
    and decent i like wearing arab style abaya as its long and it touches the ground as in Pakistan and india abayas ( burqa) they are above ur feet u will never find any women dressing it up in here like this ...........but that again dependence where u are living if u are living in western
    countries you can't adopt their culture completely ...then u have to get stick to your dress code

food

i love desi food spice and full of colours ....but have adopted many dishes form different culture and love them like

shawarma

Shawarma (Arabic: شاورما‎), is an Arab[1][2] sandwich-like wrap of shaved lamb, goat, chicken, turkey, beef, or a mixture thereof. The meat is placed on a spit, and may be grilled for as long as a day. Shawarma is a fast-food staple across the Arab world, Europe and the Caucasus.

Shawarma rotisserie, Istanbul, Turkey

pizza

talking about pizza and shawarma i threw them for the first time when i had a bite
    but later on they became part of the life pasta as well

at the end just wanna say i am bit flexible person good things form any culture or from surrounding i can adopt if they are within my circle

Last edited by _knownothing_; 12-29-2010, 07:46 PM. Reason: .....................
    میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Thank you sisters Bint-e-Anwar and knownothing for this interesting post for educational purposes. I shall think of some ideas to add; to tell you the truth i am a bit slow these days.
      ANY THING DONE FOR A GOOD CAUSE IS A PRAYER

Comment

thankyou bint anwar sis and unknown sis for this post . i shall be tellin you some ideas to add very soon
        jazakallah

Comment

o alikum brothers and sisters
          I am Glad today that KNOWNOTHING sis has participated in this debate and Hope so that all of u would also participate deliberately. Actually i wanted all of u to discuss it as i gave this topic so i wanted that all of u should have given the chance to talk on this topic.
          But unkown sis has said me to post my views so i decided to open the gate my self today but i am glad that she has opened..

Lets move to the topic
          Click image for larger version

Name:	bism4.gif
Views:	3
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	55084
          In the Name of Allah who is most Gracious and merciful
          In Rome do as what the Romans Do
          Chalo Udhar ko jidhar ki hawa chaly
          or/ya
          Agarcha butt Ha Jma'at ki Aasteenon me
          Mujhy Ha Hukm-e-Azaa'n La Ilaha IlAllah

Verily in the creation of heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, and the ships which sail through the sea with that which is of use to the mankind, and the water(rain) which Allah sends down from the sky and makes the earth alive therewith after its death, and the moving(living) creatures of all kinds that He has scattered therein, and in the veering of winds and clouds which are held between the sky and the earth are indeed Ayat(proofs, evidences,signs,etc) for people of understanding
          (Soorah 2;Albaqrah verse 164)

All praises to Allah subhana Tala who grated us the vision to see the hearing to listen and the mind to think on all inputs and then to reach the result. But unfortunately very few of us use the mind to conclude that we are earning for sure loss...
          By Al-Asr(The time);Man is in Loss (Soorah 103; Al-Asr)
          Very few of us Ponder upon this Verse. What man is looking for is surely leading him towards the Loss.
          In heart of man of present age,
          No Love of God is found at all
          Wit stings him like a furious snake,
          His glance cannot his mind enthrall.

Though man aspires to find the track
          Of stars that roam in sky and tread
          Alas! man has completely failed
          To map the world of mind or head.

In intricacies of his thought
          He is embroiled ; is clear and plain,
          So he is not as yet aware
          Of what is loss and what is gain.
          Man has harnessed rays of the Sun,
          Much gain from them he has drawn,
          But he can not transform the dark
          And dismal night of life to dawn
          .(Allama Iqbal)

Today i am discussing with you that what should be the approach of a Moman if He faces a situation that trouble him in Following Islamic ways.. i am using here the word Moman bcoz for me Muslim is the first stage of Islam when some one embrace Islam he is said A Muslim and when Islam Embraces him as a Devoted and Dedicated Muslim who implements Islam on himself with all Intention and Faith then he is said Moman.
          Today we are going to discuss how can we make ourselves able to be a Moman.

Islam means obedience or submission to the will of Allah Almighty. If one has made this then there is no chance of any thing that can deviate us from The teachings of Quraan Hadeeth and Sunnah. Today Muslims are facing lots of problems around the world and the main reason is that they have not Practiced true Teachings of Islam and have not Implemented Islam in their lives in True sense.Implementation means we have to practice Islam for sure cause of Love Of Allah Almighty and if one has this love he will find it Easy to implement Islam in his life. Here you can say Faith and Love make you Moman otherwise without this if you implement Islam and follow islamic ways then you are a muslim not a Moman.
          True love is that which enhances the passion to serve Allah almighty ultimately. Today we say that how can i give it up as its the tradition of our fore fathers, ohh...! its embarassing for me to face the world with this outlook. may be ppl call me an idiot if see me in veil(girls), may be girls consider me conservative and backward in beard(boys)
          what if my classmates ask me about a new movie i will answer if i havnot seen? i must score points. what if my friends saw me in mosque and make fun of me saying moulana sahib ohhhhhh i cant face them...(Embarassing.....!!!) even in homes today if you say your family something wrong as wrong they wud answer saying plzzzz dont practice ur lecture on me..!!'
          But for you one thing is important....

They are aware of all those things
          That charm and repel the human sight
          To them alone this fact is known
          What blackens heart, what renders bright.
          (IQBAL)
          If you Love Allah Almighty then you are deliberately ready for any sacrifice in His Path.
          Sara jahan naraz ho parwah na chahiey
          Bus samnay tu marzi-e-janaana'n chahiey

I have also said in the Title thread that we are trend makers we are not the trend followers we have not to follow Do in Rome what the Romans do...! we have to follow
          Agarcha butt ha jma'at ki aasteenon me
          mujhy ha hukm-e-azaan La ilaha IlAllah

Its very easy to go downstream but if you are going downstream you are lead by the tides and your destination is decided by them not by you..only those can reach their destination who by their strength go upstream by cutting the tides..here they are Masters and they have to decide where to go....

Shaheen kabhi parwaaz se thak kar nahi girta
          Pur dam ha gar tuu, tu nahi khatra-e-iftaad

The hawk is never tired of flight,
          Does not drop gasping on the ground
          If unwearied it remains on wings,
          From hunters' dread is safe and sound.

Today we are indulged in social evils that came from Greed of our Carnal desires of this world we forgot that this life like an eye blink and the hereafter is the Eternal life but still we are indulged in Bribery, hoarding, corruption,injustice,nepotism, favouritism, Immoral Customs, Cruelity, Terrorism, sexual abuses, unfair means of income,and the list is very long........!

Islam is not against progress nor its teachings are confined to the premises of mosques and also it is not an impracticable religion that we say if we follow Islam completely we will Lag behind and would not progress we can say with certainty that Islam is a complete social and religious system that can take us to the heights of Perfection in this world as well as in the next.
          there is a famous saying by J.L.Haitini that

every thing looks impossible for the people who never try any thing
          So for Us Every thing is possible if we want to make it....
          We have to make this world a habitable and peaceful place for this short life and this could only happen if all of us with full determination decide to practice Islam and to settle Islamic trends.

hmmm reagarding my future plans in this respect..! i have decided to contribute at my best to follow islamic ways and trends and make ppl around me to follow it too reagardless of what they think about me. I have decided to contribute in building of such Qualities in our new generation that i always dream to be in my self and in my generation to make them True Ashiqaan-e-rasool and True Servants of Islam...who will have no greed of this worldly wealth but of the deeds that make them mahboob-e-nazar of Muhammad Sal Allaho alaihe wasallam.
          WHO WILL CONQUER THIS WORLD NOT TO RULE BUT TO MAKE RULE OF ISLAM OBVIOUS...
          I HOPE U ALL WUD HELP ME....!! WOULD U????
          Last edited by bint-e-anwar; 12-29-2010, 02:52 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

thank u abd bro and rabz sis insha Allah u will add the best remarks and views. i am waiting for both of u especially. i am not very good in remarks but i made a try and that was very time consuming but i made it just for Allah may allah accept my intention and i hope u will like it and add better opinions further.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rabz View Post
              thankyou bint anwar sis and unknown sis for this post . i shall be tellin you some ideas to add very soon
              jazakallah
              Its not Unknown sis; its knownothing

Comment

Originally posted by farhan View Post
                Its not Unknown sis; its knownothing
                I HAVE CORRECTED THE MISTAKE.....!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

sorry i made a mistake thank you bint anwar sis for correcting it and jazakallah farhan bhai for nociting it

Comment

superb reply sis
                    glad to have u on forum

Comment

thank u sis its not Superb but an humble effort...
                      sigpic

Comment

Can someone else give the next topic to be discussed here????
                        sigpic

Comment

hummm give me sometime time to think

but sis the problem is that there are not much member to talk about it

Comment

what you want to talk about

Comment

read the topic on the first page sir

Comment

Working...
                              X