Hassad (jealousy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hassad (jealousy)

Imaam Asma'ee (RA) zaeef ho chuky thay magar sehat tawanai qabil-e-rashk thi
    kisi ne poocha Hazrat aap ki umar kia ha
    Asma'ee (RA) ne jawab dia
    "aik so bees(120) saal. is shaks ne hairat se kaha' awwal tu itni umar har aik ko milti nahi doosra aapki qaabl-e-rashk sehat aur tawanai aakhir iska raaz kia ha?
    Asma'ee ne jawab dia" iska koi raaz nahi zindagi ki kaatil aik hi chez ha aur wo ha hassad, me zindagi bhar hassad se door raha hoon."
    sigpic
    ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
    نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

jazakallah

Comment

Barak Allah sis
      sigpic

Comment

jealousy is very bad
        it burn the person nothing else
        may Allah subhanwataala save us from it
        میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Ameen sum Ameen
          sigpic

Comment

“There has come to you the disease of the nations before you, jealousy and hatred. This is the ‘shaver’ (destroyer); I do not say that it shaves hair, but that it shaves (destroys) faith. By the One in Whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter Paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Shall I not tell you of that which will strengthen love between you? Spread (the greeting of) salaam amongst yourselves.” (A hasan hadeeth. Jaami’ al-Tirmidhi, 2434).
            Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
            [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

brother for sharing this beautiful Hadeeth may Allah make us able to follow the teachings of Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad May Peace and blessings be upon Him
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X