Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being followed by Jinn

alikum Brothers and Sisters,

I am a Hindu with strong faith in Muslim-ism.

I am in trouble and don't know exactly how deep it is now.

I along with my wife are being followed by Jinn wherever we go so I visited one Maulana in Hyderabad(Andhra Pradesh, India) and he said he would "bandish" my house for 6000 rupees I agreed with him and he made me bring a Hen and two Pigeons which I believe he cut and poured the blood into the four flower pots and made me place the pots in four corners of the apartment where I am staying and he also gave me and my wife two "Taweez" with some inscriptions on them. Even after this I have seen signs of Jinn being in the house.
    So I removed the taweez and just kept it in our house and started using an amulet given by another maulana and this one does not have any inscriptions on it. This new person is suggesting that he will give me some sand packets and asked me to hang them in four corners of each room and I have not yet decided on wether I should go ahead take them from the new person.

Please .... Please ....direct me to some good Aalim in India whom I can consult regarding the above issue. I am completely disturbed by the things that are happening around me.

Thanks in advance...

Originally posted by npk View Post
    alikum Brothers and Sisters,

I am a Hindu with strong faith in Muslim-ism.

I am in trouble and don't know exactly how deep it is now.

I along with my wife are being followed by Jinn wherever we go so I visited one Maulana in Hyderabad(Andhra Pradesh, India) and he said he would "bandish" my house for 6000 rupees I agreed with him and he made me bring a Hen and two Pigeons which I believe he cut and poured the blood into the four flower pots and made me place the pots in four corners of the apartment where I am staying and he also gave me and my wife two "Taweez" with some inscriptions on them. Even after this I have seen signs of Jinn being in the house.
    So I removed the taweez and just kept it in our house and started using an amulet given by another maulana and this one does not have any inscriptions on it. This new person is suggesting that he will give me some sand packets and asked me to hang them in four corners of each room and I have not yet decided on wether I should go ahead take them from the new person.

Please .... Please ....direct me to some good Aalim in India whom I can consult regarding the above issue. I am completely disturbed by the things that are happening around me.

Thanks in advance...
    Peace npk

FIRST - you cannot have a strong faith in 'Muslim-ism' as you call it if you are Hindu. The two are separate and VERY distinct faiths. Before you ask, I have studied both, Islam more than Hinduism (as it didn't attract me).

SECOND - What kind of 'trouble' are you in? Can you sit down for a minute and contemplate on your situation and how YOUR decisions, actions and inactions have brought you to where you are?

THIRD - If you are truly approaching Allah Almighty - remember that if you pray to Him directly and ask for forgiveness for your life just past and walk on the path of Islam - that you don't need these money makers around you - ALLAH will protect you from everything, including YOURSELF...

PM me if you need help...
    d

Comment

Dear human being,

I can suggest you the best which i know for you.

Basti Nizamuddin, bangle wali masjid, Delhi.

You go to that area, there are some atar shop for tableeghi people.
      Ask them for the one who does this work who is again a tableeghi guy.

If you want to see 100 % islam , or real muslims, enter in Bangle wali masjid, and try to see , maulana saad, maulana zubair and other top muslims.

I can tell you if you visit this masjid you will find good things.

As far as jinn problem is concerned you please go there and ask for a famous aamil(the one who does these work), i do not remeber his name but he is near that masjid.

take care,

If you want to know about real islam , Enter in that masjid and see maulana saad and maulana zubair and ask their suggestions.

all the best
      khalid

Comment

Working...
      X