PDA

View Full Version : Help Me

riaz.morgah
02-07-2011, 06:36 AM
Aslam-o-Alaikum,
Please let me know How To Insert Image ? I try to Upload the Image but it does not u[load.

_knownothing_
03-01-2011, 09:29 AM
walikumsalaam brother
welcome to the forum
lolx i am very late in reading and replying to this thread
as i have seen ur threads u have uploaded the pics
so u have don't any problem with it
thanks for the material u are posting :)
have a good stay

_knownothing_
03-01-2011, 09:31 AM
___moved___

asra sultan
10-07-2011, 10:49 PM
how to create a thread??

bint-e-anwar
10-08-2011, 12:52 PM
Assalam sister
welcome to the forum.
its simple as u have replied to this thread u need to open a forum category and on top left of that its a tab named"create a thread" just click on that and u will be navigated to the page where u can type,paste or attach any required material in ur post. then click on the tab at bottom named post the thread.

123muslim123
12-13-2011, 08:20 AM
As salam alaykum brothers and sisters.
I want to ask 2 questions:
Question 1 If i missed Zuhr , Asr and Maghrib namaz during office hours, can these can be perform after Esha farz namaz?
Question 2 Can we perform tahajjud after Esha namaz?

bint-e-anwar
12-17-2011, 10:09 AM
Brother according to my humble knowledge first u should try ur best to perform prayer at its regular timings but if u are doing a job where u can not perform due to ur duty for example if u are a doctor or a public sevice man who are at service for solving others problems for example in forces or police and by ur absenty for a while may cause harm to public then u are required to perform ur duty and after duty hours u can perform qaza namaz whenever u find time. and ans to ur second question. tahaajud is only performrd when u have get up from a sleep after isha. it can never be performed without having sleep in night all reward is just for getting up from ur bed discontinuing ur sleep.
plz correct me if i am wrong. bcoz these were the question once in my mind and i cleared them from a scholar during a lecture.