Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hazrat Rabia Basri

Brothers and sisters
    ia have read this article on a site for which link is given below i liked the article and so want to share here with u if any one of u want to read the whole article plz visit this site
    i am sharing some part of that article that attracted me the most. hope u all will read it and gain alot from it... "The knowledge of True Love "
    PIOUS LADIES: Hazrat Rabia Basri

Birth Name:Hazrat Rabia al-Adawiyya al-Qaysiyya
    Born in: between 95 and 99 Hijri. In Basra, Iraq.

Philosophy
    She was the one who first set forth the doctrine of Divine Love and who is widely considered to be the most important of the early Sufi poets.
    Much of the poetry that is attributed to her is of unknown origin. After a life of hardship, she spontaneously achieved a state of self-realization. When asked by Sheikh Hassan Basri how she discovered the secret, she responded by stating, "You know of the how, but I know of the how-less."
    She was the first in a long line of female Sufi mystics.
    Anecdotes:

The prayer of Hazrat Rabia
    Once while she was in the service of her Sheikh, she was sent on an errand. Along the way a man pursued her. In fright she fled, slipped and broke her hand. Praying to Allah Ta'ala she cried, "O Allah! I am forlorn, without mother and father. Now my hand too is broken. But I do not mind these things if Thou be pleased with me. But make it manifest to me that you are pleased with me. "
    A voice called to her, "On the Day of Qiyamah, even the Muqarrab (very close) Angels will envy your rank."
    Allah’s remembrance
    It was said to Hazrat Rabia, "Hazrat Hassan says that if on the Day of Qiyamah he is deprived of Allah's Vision for even a moment, he will lament so much that the inmates of Jannat will take pity on him."
    Hazrat Rabia said, "True, but this claim is appropriate for only a person who does not forget Allah Ta'ala here on earth for a single moment."

The pain of separation from Allah
    When asked for the cause of her constant crying, Hazrat Rabia said: "I fear separation from Allah Ta'ala. I fear that at the time of death, I may be rejected and it be announced, "You do not deserve to be in Our Presence."
    Love of God
    One day, she was seen running through the streets of Basra carrying a torch in one hand and a bucket of water in the other. When asked what she was doing, she said:
    "I want to put out the fires of Hell, and burn down the rewards of Paradise. They block the way to God. I do not want to worship from fear of punishment or for the promise of reward, but simply for the love of God."
    The Vision
    At one occasion she was asked if she hated Satan. Hazrat Rabia replied, "My love to God has so possessed me that no place remains for loving or hating any save Him."
    Her special status
    When Hazrat Rabia Basri would not come to attend the sermons of Hazrat Hassan Basri, he would deliver no discourse that day. People in the audience asked him why he did that. He replied, "The syrup that is held by the vessels meant for the elephants cannot be contained in the vessels meant for the ants."
    The Vision
    One day Hazrat Hassan Basri saw Hazrat Rabia near a lake. He threw his prayer rug on top of the water and said, "Rabia, come! Let us pray two rakats here." She replied, "Hassan, when you are showing off your spiritual goods in the worldly market, it should be things which your fellow men cannot display." Then, she threw her prayer rug into the air and flew up onto it saying, "Come up here, Hassan, where people can see us." Then she said, "Hassan, what you did fishes can do, and what I did flies can do. But the real business is outside these tricks. One must apply oneself to the real business."
    Who is your Rabb?
    In a dream someone asked her, "What happened when Munkar and Nakeer came to You?" Hazrat Rabia said, "When they asked me, "Who is your Rabb?" I said, "Go back! Say to Allah: When You had never forgotten this weak woman despite Your remembrance of entire creation, how can she forget You when on earth You were her only remembrance? Why do you send Angels to question her?"

sigpic
    ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
    نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

jazakallah sis

Comment

jazakallah sis

Comment

Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
        [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

BarakAllah
          May Allah Grant us all True Love Of Allah Almighty And Prophet Muhammad May peace and Blessings be Upon Him.
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

BarakAllah
              sigpic

Comment

Subhan ALLAH....
                Haiderium Qalandram Mastam
                Banda e Murtaza Ali Hastam
                Peshwa e tamam Rindanam
                Ke Sag e Koo e Sher e Yazdanam

also visit www.aulia-e-hind.com for shrines across world

Comment

yeah its the Gift Of Allah that no one can snatch from one who is blessed with and no one can have it by his knowledge or by his good deeds if Allah dnt grant it to him..
                  Love For Allah is a Blessing and it is only Blessed By Allah.
                  i listend to a true incident in a majlis and i dnt remembe the refferences of that incident but i want to share it here if some one know its refferences then plz share that here.
                  The incident is about the high grade of an Arif or Wali.
                  " once Hadrat Mousa Alaihessalam was going some where and he met a man who was looking like a faqeer he was saying some thing Mousa went closer to him and listened him O! Allah u aremy beloved if u were with me i would clean and comb ur Hair daily and i would serve u.... when hadrat Mousa listened to him he was annoyed and said to him oh! man u are doing a great sin by having such feelings and saying such words For Allah As Allah is not like us humans and he doesnot need any kind of service u are reffering to. u are mis guided correct ur ideology and learn to express ur feelings in an appropriate manner. that person get gloomed and Hazrat Mousa set from there. as he was passing by a way he encountered an old lady who asked him for help she was crying and saying that she has no children. she asked Hadrat Mousa Alaihessalam to pray for her that Allah bless her with children. Hadrat mousa wnt to Toor and prayed for her Allah said that oh mousa there are no children in her fate. next day Mousa encountred the same lady she asked him to pray again. Hadrat mousa went to Toor again and prayed for her But Reply of Allah was the same. third time same thing happened and Allah Said Hazrat Mousa that she has to accept her fate. hazrat mousa Alaihessalam said her to be patient on her fate. and that lady startrd crying and went off there. After some months Hazrat Mousa encounterd that lady again she was very happy and she was having a child in her lap Hazrat Mousa Asked her the matter why she was happy. she replied oh Mousa you was not right that i have no children in my fate. Hazrat mousa was surprized and asked her how it happened she told him that as i passed by u crying i met a Faqeer in my way he asked me the reason of crying i told him the matter. he said dont cry i will pray for u. he prayed for me and Allah blessed me with a child. Hazrat mousa was amazed he went to Toor And Asked Allah about the matter why His pray was not answered but of that Faqeer answered. Allah said Hazrat Mousa that particular man loves me and i love him. he can do any thing for me so i can also do any thing for him. Allah said hazrat Mousa to bring a piece of flesh of a living person. u will get ur answer. Hazrat mousa went off there and asked every person of that town that Allah has said me to bring with me flesh of a living person.. no one was taking notice of his call. then he met with the same Faqeer when Hazrat Mousa asked him of the piece of flesh of his body and told him that Allah has asked him to bring that. The Faqeer was so excited that Allah has asked some thing from him to sacrifice he started cuttin pieces of flesh from his body saying is this piese of flesh Allah wanted or this...Hazrat Mousa then realized why Allah doesnt listened to his pray and answered immedialtely to that Faqeer. Hi was really bleoved of Allah and reason hzrat Mousa saw himself. this is the grade of an Arif or Lover of Allah. that coomon ppl cant understand....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bint-e-anwar View Post
                    yeah its the Gift Of Allah that no one can snatch from one who is blessed with and no one can have it by his knowledge or by his good deeds if Allah dnt grant it to him..
                    Love For Allah is a Blessing and it is only Blessed By Allah.
                    i listend to a true incident in a majlis and i dnt remembe the refferences of that incident but i want to share it here if some one know its refferences then plz share that here.
                    The incident is about the high grade of an Arif or Wali.
                    " once Hadrat Mousa Alaihessalam was going some where and he met a man who was looking like a faqeer he was saying some thing Mousa went closer to him and listened him O! Allah u aremy beloved if u were with me i would clean and comb ur Hair daily and i would serve u.... when hadrat Mousa listened to him he was annoyed and said to him oh! man u are doing a great sin by having such feelings and saying such words For Allah As Allah is not like us humans and he doesnot need any kind of service u are reffering to. u are mis guided correct ur ideology and learn to express ur feelings in an appropriate manner. that person get gloomed and Hazrat Mousa set from there. as he was passing by a way he encountered an old lady who asked him for help she was crying and saying that she has no children. she asked Hadrat Mousa Alaihessalam to pray for her that Allah bless her with children. Hadrat mousa wnt to Toor and prayed for her Allah said that oh mousa there are no children in her fate. next day Mousa encountred the same lady she asked him to pray again. Hadrat mousa went to Toor again and prayed for her But Reply of Allah was the same. third time same thing happened and Allah Said Hazrat Mousa that she has to accept her fate. hazrat mousa Alaihessalam said her to be patient on her fate. and that lady startrd crying and went off there. After some months Hazrat Mousa encounterd that lady again she was very happy and she was having a child in her lap Hazrat Mousa Asked her the matter why she was happy. she replied oh Mousa you was not right that i have no children in my fate. Hazrat mousa was surprized and asked her how it happened she told him that as i passed by u crying i met a Faqeer in my way he asked me the reason of crying i told him the matter. he said dont cry i will pray for u. he prayed for me and Allah blessed me with a child. Hazrat mousa was amazed he went to Toor And Asked Allah about the matter why His pray was not answered but of that Faqeer answered. Allah said Hazrat Mousa that particular man loves me and i love him. he can do any thing for me so i can also do any thing for him. Allah said hazrat Mousa to bring a piece of flesh of a living person. u will get ur answer. Hazrat mousa went off there and asked every person of that town that Allah has said me to bring with me flesh of a living person.. no one was taking notice of his call. then he met with the same Faqeer when Hazrat Mousa asked him of the piece of flesh of his body and told him that Allah has asked him to bring that. The Faqeer was so excited that Allah has asked some thing from him to sacrifice he started cuttin pieces of flesh from his body saying is this piese of flesh Allah wanted or this...Hazrat Mousa then realized why Allah doesnt listened to his pray and answered immedialtely to that Faqeer. Hi was really bleoved of Allah and reason hzrat Mousa saw himself. this is the grade of an Arif or Lover of Allah. that coomon ppl cant understand....
                    Subhan ALLAH...........yes evn i heard this waqiya..........u r rite ppl dont undstand and r ready for arguements....
                    Haiderium Qalandram Mastam
                    Banda e Murtaza Ali Hastam
                    Peshwa e tamam Rindanam
                    Ke Sag e Koo e Sher e Yazdanam

also visit www.aulia-e-hind.com for shrines across world

Comment

Originally posted by Altaf Sultani View Post
                      Subhan ALLAH...........yes evn i heard this waqiya..........u r rite ppl dont undstand and r ready for arguements....
                      brother some of us can never understand only those can understand who are actualy caught by such sitatuation. Allah k Ashiq apni duniya me rehty hain aur doosry unhain bewakoof kehty hain ya pagal ya had sy guzry huy biddat krny way,aur gunahgar bhi, koi nahi janta k wo jis maqam p hain usky taqazy kuch aur hoty hain, wo bandagi sy ishq tk ki manzilain te kr rahy hoty hain...WE CANT UNDERSTAND,SOCH LAIN HUM KITNA IN RAMOOZ KO JANTY HAIN AUR HUM Allah k kitna kareeb hain.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X