Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

!! معراج شریف نئی ایجادات کی روشنی میں !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !! معراج شریف نئی ایجادات کی روشنی میں !!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Miraj Shareef-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.2 KB
ID:	58767Click image for larger version

Name:	Miraj Shareef-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	58768
    **اپنی دُعاؤن میں مُجھ ناچیز کو بھی یاد رکھیں**

Scientific Proof Of Mairaj-un-Nabi and Muhammad (Peace be upon him) as Noor

brothers and sisters in Islam
    Here i am going to say that is nothing new to most of us but might be intresting for a few of us who never realized things with open heart and mind and always had ambiguity caused by their Ulama-e-Karam or scholars who never let them ponder and think themselves and always imposed their beliefs and ideas despite the fact that they know the reality...
    first have a look on the Theory of realativity

Main article: Special relativity

Special relativity is a theory of the structure of
    spacetime. It was introduced in Einstein's 1905 paper "On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies" (for the contributions of many other physicists see History of special relativity). Special relativity is based on two postulates which are contradictory in classical mechanics:
    1. The laws of physics are the same for all observers in uniform motion relative to one another (principle of relativity),
    2. The speed of light in a vacuum is the same for all observers, regardless of their relative motion or of the motion of the source of the light.
    The resultant theory agrees with experiment better than classical mechanics, e.g. in the Michelson-Morley experiment that supports postulate 2, but also has many surprising consequences. Some of these are:
    • Relativity of simultaneity: Two events, simultaneous for one observer, may not be simultaneous for another observer if the observers are in relative motion.
    • Time dilation: Moving clocks are measured to tick more slowly than an observer's "stationary" clock.
    • Length contraction: Objects are measured to be shortened in the direction that they are moving with respect to the observer.
    • Mass–energy equivalence: E = mc2, energy and mass are equivalent and transmutable.
    • Maximum speed is finite: No physical object or message or field line can travel faster than the speed of light in a vacume.
    also have look on the following links for detalis of theory of realtivity.
    Einstein's Special Theory of Relativity - An Easy (I hope!) Explanation
    Time dilation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there are lots of other sources for detailed study of theory of realtivity.
    Now come to main points that are how the incident of Mairaj-un-Nabi can be proved by the help of this theory and also the fact that Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad may peace and blessings be upon him is not A Bashar like common human beings but he is Noor(Light). this theory explains all the queries of those dumb minds who could not guess the Status of Our Beloved prophet.
    first evidence: when a body moves relative to another body in motion the events observed by these two bodies depend upon their realtive motion. a body at rest is infact moving due to garavitational motion like a body in an aeroplane is at rest with respect to aeroplane but moving with respect to an observer on land.
    Second evidence: when a body is moving with the speed of light time is dilated for that body and it is observed by the many astronauts moving with vilocities approaching to speed of light. check the details in time dilation.
    Hazrat Muhammad May Peace and blessings be upon him was moving with speed of light on Buraaq so Time was Dilated for Him thats why when he returned his bed was warm and all other things were presenting as if he just used them.
    Third Evidence:
    energy is equevellent to the product of mass and square of speed of light means if a body is moving with speed greater than speed of light its mass is transformed into energy or we can simply say mass and energy are transmutable
    the Most Imprtant Evidence- The Proof of Muhammad Peace be Upon Him as Noor(Light):
    No mass can travel with the speed of light or more than the speed of light. this is accepted fact by all scientists of past and present that no mass can travel with or more than the speed of light because a mass having started with speed of light will retard the speed of motion and eventually this retardataion will slow the speed.
    Hence Proved That Prophet Muhammad may peace be upon him was light Himself thats why he travelled with the speed of light on Buraaq otherwise it would not be possible. and this incident was just with the Beloved oF Allah Almighty who Created his beloved with His Own Noor and Not with the Moses Kaleem-Ullah Abraham(Ibrahim Khalil-Ullahllah) Friend of Allah. And it Was only and Only Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad who was close to Allah by one Hand. Cant u understand the Reality or u dont want to understand.or u fear to accept after understanding...
    Dear brothers and sisters in Islam why we are divided based upon our own assumptions and why we not accept the Truth. I am not a scholar of deen or science i just read this theory in my books and thought of these points then i ponderd and searched various aspects of this theory related to my beliefs them i found the Truth. U can also find the truth if u want just one thing is needed and that is a sincere effort.....
    i dont mean by this that it strengthened my beliefs bcoz i already had strong belief but it helped me to find answers to other’s questions. Remmember one thing Intellect and knowledge can never bring Emaan its only love that can make a person realize the truth

Aqal ko Tanqeed se fursat nahi
    Ishq par Amaal ki bunyaad rakh
    Last edited by bint-e-anwar; 07-23-2011, 12:36 PM.
    sigpic
    ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
    نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

Hadrat Anas Radi ALLAH Taala Anhu reported that the Messenger of Allah Peace And Blessings Be Upon Him has said, “Everything has a heart, and the heart of the Qur’an is Yasin. Allah records anyone who recites Yasin as having recited the Qur’an ten times.”
      [Sunan Tirmidhi, Vol 2, Page 116 - Sunan Daarimi, Vol 2, Page 336]

Comment

Comment

jazakallah

Comment

BarakAllah
            jazaakAllah for reading it.
            sigpic
            ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
            نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

سُبحان اللہ