Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mens Clothing

As Salamu Alaikum!!

Im new to this Forum and hope im not posting wrong thing at wrong place!!!
    As a Active use of Net i wanted to Search information about Ahle Sunnat and one of my frnd who is slightly different from me asked me to join some groups in facebook!!  there i came across about mens attire and it was written that Wearing Red for Men is not allowed!!! i Really couldnt digest the point!! and after a lot of thinking i remembered my mom reading a book to me when i was small!!! incedent about Hazrat Muhammad () and the occasion of Eid with his grandson Imam Hassan and Imam Hussain!! There both the kids tell their grandfather that they dont hav new cloths as others and Jibaril comes with various colours of dyes and asked both to select which ever colour they want!! Imam Hassan Selects green and Imam Hussain Selects Red,, then our Prophet () saw Jibraeel was sad and asked the reason!! Therefore he replied that the child who selected Green will b killed given poison and the one selected red will die a martyr... Hence my Quire goes on!! at that paticular point Our Prophet() dint mention anything about not wearing colour red for men when his beloved Grandson himself had chosen that color for himself!!!   If any one has more knowledge about this pls let me know!!!

Im looking forward to Replies from Senior Members and others as well!!!

Thanks in Advance!!!

i have never read any where wearing red is forbidden for men.
    sigpic
    ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
    نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

some of my frndz also say that wearing paint iz also forbidden..can sum1 share ur thinkingz..

Comment

can u explain what u mean by wearing paint?? do u mean by this pants or painted clothes...
        sigpic
        ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
        نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

pants*****
          sry..

Comment

You may not know but yes there are restrictions on men's clothing, they need to know what they should wear and what not at the time of prayers or festivals. Sometimes there is a different ritual that is made for men to wear during the ceremonies.

Comment

Working...
            X