Dua by Holy Prophet on eve of 15th Shaban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dua by Holy Prophet on eve of 15th Shaban

Recite Dua which the Holy Prophet used to recite during the eve of 15th Shaban

O Allah, grant us a part of Your fear, that acts as a barrier between us and Your disobedience, Your obedience, that helps us achieve Your pleasure, the certainty that makes the miseries of the world seem insignificant.

O Allah, make us enjoy, our hearing, our sight, our strength as long as You Keep us alive. Make us take rise against those who oppress us, and help us against those who show animosity to us. Place not our miseries in our religion, and let not this world be our biggest concern, nor the extent of our knowledge.
    And do not appoint over us one who has no mercy on us, by your mercy, O Most Merciful of the Merciful

My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, Help me to remember that, your love is greater than my disappointments & your plans For my life are better than my dreams..

JAZAKALLAH dear but you didn't mention the citation or any things with this. where did you get this. And always mention the citation that will build your trust for sharing any thing specially prayers.

Comment

Comment

jazakAllah
        میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

Working...
        X