• Show
Clear All

• The Battle of Khaybar

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bismillah63.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	58840

A short film depicting the conquest of the Fort of Khaybar by the Muslim Army, led by the Holy Prophet and Imam Ali. After the failure of Abu Bakr and Umar to succeed in conquering the fort, the banner of Islam fell to Ali, who single handedly killed Marhab, the chief of the Jews, and then went on to slay Harith, the commander of the Jews. After the death of the two "lions" of the Jewish tribe the fortress the Jews had been hiding behind was conquered and the Muslims were victorious.
    It was the courage of Ali, instilled in him due to his immense and unswerving faith in Allah which brought the Muslims victory, it was in this battle that the Prophet announced that the fortress of Khaybar would be conquered by a man whom Allah and His apostle love dearly, it was in this battle that the Prophet of Islam cured the eye ailment of Ali with his own spit, it was in this battle that the Companions of the Prophet remained awake all night yearning to receive the banner of Islam from the Prophet, only to have their hopes shattered when the Prophet called out "Where is Ali, bring Ali to me". It was in this battle that Ali manifested the strength endowed upon him by Allah and tore through the ranks of the Jews, killing those who challenged him and inflicting awe into those who fled from him, leaving none with the strength to stand in front of him on the battlefield, as Ali himself says "I swear by Allah that whoever approaches me in battle shall not leave the battlefield alive, and whoever does shall not have the courage to return and face me".

The Hadiths from Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 520 and Number 521 prove the victory occurred at the hand of Ali, and NONE but Ali, with the power of Allah.
    Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Hadith Number 520:
    " Narrated Salama: Ali remained behind the Prophet during the Ghazwa of Khaibar as he was suffering from eye trouble. He then said, "(How can) I remain behind the Prophet ," and followed him. So when he slept on the night of the conquest of Khaibar, the Prophet said, "I will give the flag tomorrow, or tomorrow the flag will be taken by a man who is loved by Allah and His Apostle , and (Khaibar) will be conquered through him, (with Allah's help)" While every one of us was hopeful to have the flag, it was said, "Here is 'Ali" and the Prophet gave him the flag and Khaibar was conquered through him (with Allah's Help)."
    Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Hadith Number 521:
    "Narrated Sahl bin Sad: On the day of Khaibar, Allah's Apostle said, "Tomorrow I will give this flag to a man through whose hands Allah will give us victory. He loves Allah and His Apostle, and he is loved by Allah and His Apostle." The people remained that night, wondering as to who would be given it. In the morning the people went to Allah's Apostle and everyone of them was hopeful to receive it (i.e. the flag). The Prophet said, "Where is Ali bin Abi Talib?" It was said, "He is suffering from eye trouble O Allah's Apostle." He said, "Send for him." 'Ali was brought and Allah's Apostle spat in his eye and invoked good upon him. So 'Ali was cured as if he never had any trouble. Then the Prophet gave him the flag. 'Ali said "O Allah's Apostle! I will fight with them till they become like us." Allah's Apostle said, "Proceed and do not hurry. When you enter their territory, call them to embrace Islam and inform them of Allah's Rights which they should observe, for by Allah, even if a single man is led on the right path (of Islam) by Allah through you, then that will be better for you than the nice red camels. "
    The Five Pillars of Islam (arkān-al-Islām أركان الإسلام; also arkān ad-dīn أركان الدين "pillars of the religion") are five basic acts in Islam.

The Qur'an presents them as a framework for worship and a sign of commitment to the faith. They are (1) the shahada (creed), (2) daily prayers (salat), (3) fasting during Ramadan (sawm), (4) almsgiving (zakāt), and (5) the pilgrimage to Mecca (hajj) at least once in a lifetime.

Working...
X