Messages of Mercy in Ramadan-The Month of Mercy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messages of Mercy in Ramadan-The Month of Mercy

Narrated Abu Sa’id: The Prophet said, “Amongst the people preceding your age, there was a man whom Allah had given a lot of money. While he was in his death-bed, he called his sons and said, ‘What type of father have I been to you? They replied, ‘You have been a good father.’ He said, ‘I have never done a single good deed; so when I die, burn me, crush my body, and scatter the resulting ashes on a windy day.’ His sons did accordingly, but Allah gathered his particles and asked (him), ‘What made you do so?’ He replied, “Fear of you.’ So Allah bestowed His Mercy upon him. (forgave him).” (Book #56, Hadith #684) Bukhari

Narrated Ibn Abbas: Some pagans who committed murders in great number and committed illegal sexual intercourse excessively, came to Muhammad and said, “O Muhammad! Whatever you say and invite people to, is good: but we wish if you could inform us whether we can make an expiration for our (past evil) deeds.” So the Divine Verses came: ‘Those who invoke not with Allah any other god, not kill such life as Allah has forbidden except for just cause, nor commit illegal sexual intercourse.’ (25.68)

And there was also revealed:– ‘Say: O My slaves who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah.’ (39.53) (Book #60, Hadith #334) Bukhari

My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, Help me to remember that, your love is greater than my disappointments & your plans For my life are better than my dreams..

Working...
X