Dos and Donts in Ramadan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dos and Donts in Ramadan

Ramadan multiplies our deeds by 70. So we should do as many deeds as possible and try not waste a single minute this month (amin). Use this time to reflect, and find out faults and strengths in our self regarding Islam.
    Following most of them do not only in Ramadan but also need to do all time.
    Salat (Prayer) : Pray 5 times a day understanding its importance.
    Eye Side : A Muslim should lower his/her gaze at all times.
    Listen : Listen recitation of Quran, Khutba (Islamic lecture)
    Tell : Increase the recitation of the Glorious Qur’an. Tell people about Islam.
    Astaghfar (Seeking Forgiveness): Repent for all sins and be constant in seeking Allah’s forgiveness (pardon). This is the time to firstly realize our sins and cry for forgiveness. Allah becomes extra forgiving this month.
    Dhikr : Increase Dhikr. Whenever you are not talking do Dhikr.
    Sadaqah Fitr & Zakat (Charity): increase acts of charity and discharge sadaqatul fitr and zakat. Remember in Ramadan that gets further multiplied by 70.
    Dissolve Grudges: If your holding a grudge against anyone this is the best time to patch things up or at least try (it doesn’t matter if it’s not your fault).
    Iftar: Distribute iftari to others. So give whatever you can even if it is just a date.
    When we know our deeds are being multiplied by 70 try doing as many as can:
    -Increase nafil ibaadah, especially in the last ten nights.
    -Follow sunnah
    -Go to the poor and talk to them, ask their problems and help them out in any way that can.
    Dont’s in Ramadan
    Following most of them don’t avoid only in Ramadan but also rest of the time.
    Missing Prayers: Salah (prayers) are the second pillar of Islam. It comes before Saum (fasting).
    Eye Side : Looking/oogling at a women is not best be avoided.
    Listen: Don’t listen those things which are haram (prohibited) such as gheeba, gossip and music.
    Tell: Don’t speak without purpose. Back biting is considered more sinful. Avoid telling lies or gossiping. Don’t argue.
    So if you think that talking on the phone or meeting friends might result in back biting then avoid it.
    Abusive language : When you abuse someone it doesn’t harm him, it just adds to your sins.
    The Hand : Don’t get into fights, stay away and if you get into one and loose your temper, practice patience (sabr) and walk away.
    Don’t Waste Time : Try and cash every moment by doing Dhikr.
    Attitude: Don’t be vulgar, rude or swear. Don’t be irritable. Don’t be boastful or arrogant.
    My dear ALLAH when I loose hope, Help me to remember that, your love is greater than my disappointments & your plans For my life are better than my dreams..

jazakAllah sis
    میں نےجو کیا وہ برا کیا،میں نے خود کو خود ہی تباہ کیا

جو تجھے پسند ہو میرے رب،مجھے اس ادا کی تلاش ہے

http://www.123muslim.com/discussion-...d-arround.html

Comment

sigpic
      ایک ھوں مسلم حرم کی پاسبانی کے لیے
      نیل کے سا حل سے لے کرتابخاکِ کاشغر

Comment

Working...
      X